4 | THE PALACE HAREM, WHAT?

CHAPTER FOUR

Part Two

Arthur stops midway. 

" I think I show the wrong way, your grace. Let's turn back!"

Arthur has a grimaced expression as if he saw something he doesn't want to see.

I look back to where we came from.

What? Are you kidding me? Do you want me to walk again in that endless maze garden? I admit I was amazed at how beautiful the garden is but my feet are already aching. It's my first time walking that far, back in my country I always used a car.

But before I complain,  a woman's voice interrupts us. 

"My, my what we have here? A dog who hides in his owner's shadow like a coward?"

When did she get her close to us?
A blonde woman before spoke to us. Her neat, beautiful appearance shone brightly in my eyes. She looks like a human version of Cinderella.

Or not?

Cinderella didn't raise her eyebrow like a villain like that?

"Greetings Lady Avignon, seems like your tongue is sharp as ever!"

Arthur replied, sarcastically.

" You're so rude as ever Lord Garland. What's brought you here in a Palace harem? It's not like you visit us because the majesty told you. After what happened last night, it's still a shock for me. No, not only me but all of us!"

Wait, wait. Palace Harem, What?

Harem like a place full of beautiful women? If the King already has a harem, why do I need to marry the king?

"It's none of your business, I'm just here to show, my grace the garden the king has to cherish."

"Huh? That! That vile man who appeared last night! Is that you, right?!"

Cinderella pointed at me with an angry face. The other three beautiful ladies behind her, give me a dagger look. " if it weren't for you, his majesty might choose me to be his Queen! Maybe you are a witch, right? Did you bewitch the majesty with your spell? It's impossible for the king, who is a proud man to choose a man who appears out of nowhere. We didn't even know where you came from.!

If looks can kill, maybe I am dead in an instant. It's scary to make a woman get angry.

And who is the witch? Me, this handsome, flawless face is a witch? Are referring to yourself? You look more than a wich than me?

I pity her. Maybe she loves the King so much that she can't accept the fact that the King is gay and he is forcing himself on me.

But, I don't understand it either. All the things happening right are hard for me to absorb and understand. The people I met so far and the place where we went, everything in this place is weird.

I just want to go back to my old life!

And the weird feeling whenever the king is with me. Arggh! Why did I remember again how the king kiss my hand?

I came closer to her.

"Uh, I don't know what you are saying, but I'm assured that I'm not a witch !" I answered. I scratch my face. " You know I don't have an idea why I got here!"

"What?"  She answered, not believing what I have said.

I lean to her. " Please help me. These people might kidnap me. "

" What are you saying and why are you close? You creep me out, pervert!"

She pushes me away in surprise.

I almost fell because of the impact, luckily Arthur catch me.

Eh? What's her problem? I just whispered to her so that Arthur will not hear what I have to say.

"Your Grace!" Arthur shouted.  " Are you okay?"

"I'm okay!"

I rolled my eyes at them. Hemp! It's not gonna work.

She is also an enemy. If I told them my plan to escape, she can tell the king.

I sighed. Better not tell anyone for now what is my plan. Maybe, I need to get more information about his place first.

" I will not tell his majesty about what happened today Lady Avignon. But you better watch your action in the future. He is the bride of his majesty and you dare to touch him casually. If you do it again, I will not hesitate to cut off your arm. "

Cinderella scoffed." Ha? Are you threatening me? I am the daughter of Duke Avignon, My father is an esteemed duke of this empire!"

Arthur ignored him.

"Your Grace, Let's go!"

He held me like broken glass and show me the way!

I almost hit myself the way he acted but I just let him. It's a long road for both of us! Just who's the one who built this long, fucking garden.