INTRODUCTION

BL¶ BOY'S LOVE¶ YAOI¶ COMEDY¶ ROMANCE¶ ISEKAI¶

King Leon wants a bride. The whole kingdom was in chaos to find his wanted bride. Four noblewomen from a different respected family in the kingdom offer their hand for the King.

William is an ordinary office worker, single at the age of 28, a germaphobe, and a virgin who is always ranting about his job. His boss always picks a fight with him for being so pushy but can't fire him because he is so efficient and reliable on his work. One day, his boss throwing a party because of the successful investment in their company which William worked hard for it. While going home, a blinding light appeared in front of him. When he opened his eyes, feeling dizzy all of sudden. He cannot believe what he sees with his own eyes feels like he was having a dream. No, a nightmare.

The place is like in a court palace where the godly king judges him for doing a crime. Surrounded by unfamiliar faces with elegant clothing, and a soldier lining up on the sides with their sword in their waist.

"You!" The one sitting on the throne pointed at him. His looks are indescribable, one hand in the chin. His bored expression doesn't lessen his beauty,

He was mesmerized by his beauty. As if the Gods of beauty descended from heaven to spread his handsomeness to the world.

"Huh?"

William looks puzzled. Still absorbing what the hell is happening. He can't believe what his eyes see as if he was transported to the fantasy world where are all beautiful men and women lived.

"I choose you. Be my bride and marry me!"

[LOUD GASP]

Everyone on the court let out a gasp after hearing their king chosen a man appeared out of nowhere.

All eyes are all in him now.

William gulped. Hardly absorbing what he said. His mind still processing what he said but still can't comprehend it deeply. He felt like his mind hanging in the wall, fluttering in the shocking scenes before his face.

Now, it's a fucking awkward. What he would do next?

"Eh? Me?"

He pointed to himself.

Hell, dude, I'm a man. That's the only words he can say.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!"

"Eehhhhhhhhhh!" Everyone screamed on the court when he passed out.

If it's just a dream. Wake me up now, please.

🍀🍀 🍀🍀
🍀🍀🍀 🍀🍀🍀
🍀🍀 🍀🍀
🍀
🍀🍀 🍀🍀
🍀🍀🍀 🍀🍀🍀
🍀🍀 🍀🍀
🌱
🌱
🌱

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Name, characters, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblances to any actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by means, electronics, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the permission of the author.

This is will be written in the English Language and contains a lot of grammatical errors and typographical errors. So don't expect perfect English or pro-writing style because I'm only a newbie writer. This is the UNEDITED VERSION.

I'm writing this for fun. I don't accept criticism and bash if ever I would leave a lot of mistakes, although I accept honest feedback. I'm not a robot. I'm a HUMAN, too, and had a feeling like you!

Date started: September 15, 2020

Language: English

All right reserved in 2020