4¶ THE PALACE HAREM,WHAT?

CHAPTER FOUR

Part One

The King suddenly leaned and kiss the back of my hands before he left.

Leaving me frozen with a flush face. Okay? What was that? I shake my head repeatedly, shaking off the weird thoughts in my head.

I'm staring at my hand where he kisses it, I can't believe what had just happened. Me, who is never let anything touch me, just let that king hold me on my hands, and worst, kiss it.

Who I am kidding? I let him because I saw how beautiful and clean his hands are. Even if it's a rug his fingernails are so clean, like a girl. And he smells nice, too. 

I hit my head. Arghh!

My mind is now polluted because of that stupid king. Hemp! Get grief, William.

I'm straight. I'm straight. Okay! Never in history, I will like that man, even though he is the King. For me, he is just a stranger.

I'm not attracted to that king even how handsome and smell nice he is.

"Your Grace, shall we continue? "

I almost forgot that this man, called Arthur was also left with me.

He is smiling ear to ear.

"Okay, Sir, please lead the way!"

He walks first, and I follow him behind.

"Don't call me sir, Your Grace. Arthur is fine. Seems like the majesty is fond of you! You know he is always saying that his bride will show up one day!"

While he was busy telling me nonsense stories about the King's prophetic, unbelievable story. I, on the other hand, was also busy examining the place.

The breathtaking beauty of the garden made me feel like I was in Paradise. So beautiful. It's my first time seeing flowers in full bloom and the scent lingering in my nose.

I want to live here forever.

No. No. No. Stop that weird thought. I'm going to live. I wanna go home to my busy, toxic life.

But...

Looked at the garden in front of me. I wanna forget everything and everyone. 

We walked last twenty minutes but still, we are in the garden. It's like a naze if Arthur wasn't there to guide me, I'm already lost.

I follow the path I remembered. The garden is full of red and white roses, the fragrance filled my nose. I once dreamed to have my flower shop someday when I have enough money to start a business. Seeing the garden right now, makes my fingers itch to pluck them out. But I'm worried the king will get mad.

I admire the beautiful scenery when we reach the end of it, I thought it lead me to the outside of the gate but I am wrong.

I saw a group of beautiful women not so far away,  wearing an elegant, colorful gowns, and colorful hair ornamental. I thought there is a prom at the palace. But, I remember the women in this country wearing it even on the normal occasion.

The way they talk and move their bodies screams elegant and dignified. Like a aristocrat in a royal kingdom.

A blonde woman, wearing a blue elegant dress saw us walking towards them, then she whispered to the woman who served her.

The others saw it and turn their heads in our direction.

They are looking at me from head to toe. Feels like they inspecting my existence.

Then I heard Arthur in front of me mumble.

" Bitches.!"

"Arggh! I smell trouble.

Women are trouble, you know.