3¶ THE KING WANTS ME TO CALL HIM THAT

CHAPTER THREE

Part One

The King didn't let go of my hands since we get out of the room. He holds my hands while we are roaming around the palace as if we already knew each other.

I just met him last night. But he acts as if he knew me for so long.

The blinding lights that appeared in front of me are still a mystery to me.

How did I end up here and become his bride?

But the more I talk to him, the more my heart throbs strangely. I observe he is not as scary as I think. And I can't deny this man has godly looks that all the men I ever met before are nothing. Even, myself, whom I knew since I was a child, that I am a good-looking man. The king's beauty is exceptional and out of this world. 

The King, whose name is Leo, patiently shows to me a different place in the palace and he also told me every detailed information and the kingdom's long history.

But nothing of what he told me I understand because I can't concentrate.

My mind wandered to our holding hands.

When I try to pull my hands away, he tugs them tightly. So I don't have a choice to let him.

When I look at him, our eyes met but I can't take his intense gaze at me as if he wanted to eat me alive so I just turn my head away with burning cheeks.

I don't know how long we walked but I already smell the fresh fragrance coming from the flowers, not from afar.

It gives me a chilling feeling and makes me forget about my current condition.

"Your Grace, this is the Palace Garden! The King treasured the most!" The man behind, whose name is, Arthur, the king's right hand and most trusted subordinate said. He gestures, pointing to the place full of red and white roses.

"Ehem... Arthur!" King Leo said, glaring at him for stealing the words he would say. 

Arthur flinched and hung his head low. Feeling guilty. It's just he is so overwhelmed that the King finally found his destined bride.

Those thoughts are only Arthur's delusion.

Then, King Leo turn his head to me and asked, ignoring Arthur. "My bride, do you like flowers?"

I sighed while I watched him pluck a single flower and smell it.

I got tired of repeating to him to stop calling me his bride but he wasn't listening and continued to call me that.

I couldn't believe this King is so stubborn. He is just added to my headache.

I bit my lips.

"Uhm... Yes, I like flowers my king----- I mean Your majesty!"

My eyes widen when my tongue slip when I called him, my king. I don't know why I said that but It's good that I corrected it right away I don't want to make a misunderstanding between us.

But.....

When I saw the King, he is smiling at me ear to ear. His eyes glimmering in joy for whatever reason.

Don't tell me...

I feel his hand that is holding me, squeeze them.

But, hey!

What is that look?

His face came closer.

I step back a little.

"My bride, please repeat what you have called me a while ago?"

He whispered. Then put something on my ear.

The hair all over my body raised as I heard how sexy his voice was. So deep and masculine.

*Thump Thump

My heartbeat was faster as if I was running a marathon.

"Your majesty?" I pretended not to know what he meant. My face is burning even more. This stupid mouth of mine. Just cut it out.

"No, it's not that!"

I bit my lip hard which is almost bleeding.

"I-----" I look away.

The stupid mouth of mine! What have you done to put me in this situation? I wanna die right now with embarrassment.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

My gay mouth. Why the hell I called him, My king? Where the hell do those words come from?

Don't tell me?

No, no, no, no, nooo.

''Say it again"! The king repeats himself. Not giving me time to think or run away.

I know now that my flush face is visible to anyone to see.

I don't know why I feel this way towards the king but hell. My tongue only slip.

I gulped, unconsciously biting my lips.

"Aa---- M-yyy -King-----"

I almost choked with what I had said.

"That's right!"

I flinched."Huh?"

"From now on, you will call me that!"

Ehhhhhhhhh? He, me, what?

• • • • • • • • •

a/n: edited version. In the future, I will edit it again. For now, this is the best version. Enjoy reading.