CHAPTER 1

I woke up this morning with a smile. I just feel like I'm in a good mood today. After our examination we took a short break. I went to my aunt's house. I was refreshed when I came back here.

I was busy fixing my hair when my phone is ringing. I answered the phone and put it on the speaker.

"Good mornin' Thirdy cutiee." It was Mash. Of course who else.

"Hey Mash what's up? If you're asking if I'm ready. Yes so just wait me there okay." I opened the closet and I picked the denim jacket. I look perfectly fine with this.

"Okay then. I'll just wait ya here. Bye bye cutie."

"Okay bye." As I hanged up the phone. I went to the kitchen and look for breakfast. I saw  loaf and I'm going to make French toast and I grab a glass of fresh milk. After I eat, I put all my dishes on the sink and wash it over.
When I'm done. I grab my phone to text Mash that we'll just meet up at the garden.

I'm on my way to school when I bump into someone. My things were dropped off on the floor. "Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't watching my way." He apologized. He seems like one of the students in our university. I looked at him.

"It's okay. Just watch your way next time. '' I just smiled at him. He handed me my stuff and utter 'thanks' to him. He just simply nodded and he brush up his hair using his free hand.

" I gotta go. See you around. And again I'm sorry for what happened. "He left already yet why do I feel like a teenager who's having a butterfly in my stomach. I can't help but to blushed. I shook my head and continued to walk away.

Damn, Third you shouldn't feel this way. I know that I'm not an straight. It's normal to have a crush on that guy since he's a good looking. He has a pointed nose,fair skin, and kissable lips. What the heck is wrong with me. Why do I even complimenting him. But I'm just describing him right? Oh my God I'm going crazy. Finally I saw Mash sitting in a wooden bench. She finally see me and I wave at her.

"What took you so long Third?" She's kissing my cheek and the same time she's embracing me. I do the same thing. Whenever we see each other we're doing this kind of gesture because we used to it. I put down my bag in the table as I sit down with her.

"Well, it's kinda long story ya know." I started to talk about what happened earlier at the street nearby. And her reaction was crazy. She screamed like what the hell. So I had to cover her mouth with my hand. Because other's might think that she is crazy. Well indeed she is crazy as f*ck. But this is hella crazy.

"You know what. I'm so glad that it happened ya know. OMG Third. I feel so happy for you." She can't get over to it. I can see that.

"Whatever Mash. Our university is huge for your information. And I'm not hoping to see him again." I frowned. Whatever Third, don't fool yourself.

"Even in a bit? You said that he's wearing an engineer uniform so it must be a far away from here. Well the engineering department is kinda far. You have to take a shuttle to get there." Mash stated. I just rolled my eyes and drink the bottle of water in front of me.

" Don't tell me. You've been there without my knowledge? "It's my turn to ask her. Well she just shrugged her shoulder and smiling sheepishly. We're still having a chit-chat while we're on way to our room.

" Yeah. I've been there thrice actually. I have a friend there. "Well I didn't shocked at all, knowing my friend Mash is really extrovert one. She's happy to be with. I can say that.

" If you want, come with me next weekend. My friend Charisse is going to celebrate her birthday party at the bar. So accompany me on next weekend. What do you think?" She playfully raised her eyebrows up and down. I chuckled. And she's now she's pouting like a duck so gross.