CHAPTER 6

#Longweekend

Whenever I see this beautiful scenery from Aunt Bea's balcony, I feel relaxed. Those beautiful flowers, such as tulips, different colors of roses like red, white and carnation
pink roses. There's also an cypress beside the orchids. But there's one that got my attention, it looks like a sunflower but I'm not sure though. I am touching these wonderful flowers. I took a deep breathe and enjoying the morning breeze. I smiled at the thought of how I love nature as much as I love my passion, which is cooking and baking.

I wandered my eyes and take a seat while sipping my favorite jasmine tea. Aside from coffee I'm addicted to tea as well, Because whenever I drink a cup of tea whether it's morning or night it calms my nerve and it really helps me whenever I couldn't sleep. I smiled bitterly at that thought until I've heard the dream catcher swung and I looked Aunt Bea's handling a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Auntie"-She smiled and take a seat in front of me. She took a deep breath and looking at her wonderful garden.

"What a beautiful morning honey , how's sleep?" I am looking at her and yet she still the same. She's still gorgeous as ever.

"It's pretty good, How about you?" She sat down and take a sip of her coffee.

"Well it's good. I had a pleasant sleep."

Aunt Bea is really nice person. She's my mum's cousin. I admire her a lot for being such a wonderful woman. Despite of her failed marriage, because her ex husband cheated on her. She even had a miscarriage of their supposedly first child and got depressed. My mum was there to comfort her during her downtime but when my mum got busier with our business I became Aunt Bea's companion during her downfall. We fond of each other like mother and son. She became my mother figure when my mother was busy with our business together with my father. Aunt Bea loves flowers, that's why she has her beautiful garden in here.

"Is Mash still sleeping?" As we sit in together, I gave her an sweet smile and sips my tea. "Probably, don't worry she'll be here in a bit".
As I took a deep breath I am enjoying the morning breeze. It really calms me. I wonder if mum would be able to come here and enjoy this kind of scenery. This house is just near the beach so we could hangout there maybe tomorrow afternoon. I would love to watch sunset. I missed this so much.

"I'm so glad you came here Third, I've really missed the old times." As Aunt Bea spoke, I can't help but to feel a little emotional. Since I entered college, I haven't been able to come here that's what I'm doing oftentimes since middle school.

"Don't worry Aunt, I'll come here often as I finished our culminating. I badly need your help with this. I hope you can help me out with this."

"Oh honey, I would love to. I will do my best to help you and Mash." I hug my beloved aunt as she said that.

"Thank you so much aunt. It means a lot to me. I'll make you proud of." I said, when I heard the back door opens. I saw Mash coming towards us. She waves her hand with her cup of coffee in her right hand. This girl loves coffee so much.

"Good morning Auntie, Morning Thirdy." As she sat down, Aunt Bea gave her a warm smile.

"Good morning sweetheart. How's sleep?" Aunt Bea seems like Mash. And this little wench beside me is kinda awkward. I want to tease her but it's not the right time.

"It's great. I had a great sleep last night." She answered nicely.

"That's great. Should we start our day? I have so many ideas in mind." We're getting excited about this so we can't hide our excitement.

"I knew that you two are getting excited for our baking session, so I suggest that we should eat our very important meal for a day. Shall we?" We just answered it by nod and smiled. As we stood up together, we're heading to Aunt Bea's mini kitchen. She prepared typical breakfast. And my buddy will probably happy.