CHAPTER 5

The photo above is Cloud Hardin :>

————————————————————

Falling in love is not easy  when you are not capable of handling the emotions. Especially, when we fall in love with the same gender. It can't be easy to make it through, because of society might judge you. What's wrong with it? I ain't confuse about my sexual orientation but my feelings are. I don't think so if I'm just being infatuated to Khai. He looks fine but I'm afraid that he's not capable of this thing.

"Can we try a new recipe? I've missed cooking and baking as well." Mash and I decided to go to library for our research. Because next week will be our culminating. So I'm going to search and gather some information regarding this matter. And I will try my best to make it through. Hoping that my father will be proud of me.

"Sure thing. Just finished that first okay." As I closed the book so that I could bring it back to the shelves.

"Aye aye captain." Here we go again, Mash and her childish stuff.

As I walked into the corner of the bookshelves, I saw my favorite book I'm about to get it but someone is holding it already. When I saw who it is. It was Khai. I didn't noticed that we're holding the books closely. And my stupid heart is erratically beating again. Get a grip Third.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get it from you. You can have it" I said while walking back to our table.

"No Third, You can actually have it. I don't need it anyway." He's handling the book to me. I'm looking down at the book and looking back to his mesmerizing eyes. He reached my hand and gave me the book that I really liked.

"Okay I'll just give it to you when I finish reading it." I said nonchalantly. He nods and I walked back to our table.

"Hey Third what took you so long? Let's have our lunch I haven't eaten yet since morning" Here we go Mash and her what-not. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"Fine let's go. It's your treat this time okay." I teased. We both headed to the cafeteria teasing each other. How I missed this kind of conversation with her.

"You know what. Try to participate in the culminating like showing them your talent? What do you think Thirdy? '' I just rolled my eyes on Mash.

" Hell no Mash. I won't do such thing okay. Much better if I could focus on the culminating instead. "

" And I'm trying new recipes since yesterday." I said nonchalantly. I looked at her reaction and she just squealed.

"Would you just lower your voice?" I asked her in a low tone. She just shrugged.

"I don't care what might other people would think of me okay. But seriously you should've called me so that I could practice my recipes too. You witch!" She whine.

"Well for your information, you were out with Charisse the last time didn't you? So I didn't bother you at all." I snorted. I push the door and see many people in here eating their lunch. I even see my cousin out there hanging around with girls obviously. He's indeed a womanizer.

" I'm going to the counter now and order the usual. "Mash presented.Well I don't like to communicate jam to the crowd so I might seek a table for us.

" And please Mash can you add some yogurt. Thank you. "I am smiling at her sweetly and she just rolled her eyes and walks towards the counter. I evilly laugh at her reactions.

While waiting Mash I fished out my phone to see if Aunt Bea had texted me. Maybe I will try to go there this weekend since I want to learn her recipes. I was about to respond but someone snapped me.