P R O L O G U E

Having discrimination in society makes people think that they are not allowed to be in the same community. Nobody's perfect, but why are so many people who are judging by appearance. Can't they live normally without having criticism?

"Hey, Third are you even listening?" - My bestfriend snapped me. Her name is Maria Shannon a. k. a Mash. We're bestfriend since junior high school. She knows that I am not straight. And I'm glad that she still accepted me for who I am. I'm so lucky to have her.

" Sorry Mash, I was kinda preoccupied about something. I'm so sorry." I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. She playfully rolled her eyes on me.

"Yeah whatever. You should treat me lunch later. Cause I was like stressed out about our upcoming examination. It's really stressing me out."She took my drink and blew a heavy sigh.

Well I do understand her. We're in college now. It's understandable that we're stressing out about this.

" Why the hell are you preoccupied again? Does your father scolded you again? And treating you like an criminal and such?" Mash really knows me. She knows about my family problems. She is like an angel to me. But I just can't fall for her because I'm not a straight. At first, she admitted that she have a crush on me back then. But I ended up saying that I didn't like her. So we ended up as an bestfriend's. We're not just bestfriend but we're also like a siblings to each other. Everytime that I'm having a problem, she's always been there for me.

"Yeah, same shits as f*ck. My father dislike me. That's why I have to be strong for my own now." She stunned on what I've said.
I looked at her in the eye,we're having an eye contact saying that she knew what's going on. Haven't I told you that she's like an psychic whatever the term is.

" I was planning to leave in our house. I can't help it anymore Mash." I sob in front of her. Mash is the only person that I can lean on. Only her can see how fragile I am. Because whenever I'm in the campus,they  know me as an optimistic one. But they didn't even know what I'm going through. Only Mash have known the real me.

"Ssh stop crying now Third. I'm here for you. I'm going to help you to find an apartment nearby." She handed me the tissue and I wipe my tears off.

"You're such a crybaby" She added and we both laughed on what she said. I think I'm okay now. I'm ready for the next class. I inhaled deeply and I face her.

"Thank you so much Mash. Thank you for what you've done. I'm forever grateful to you." She hugs me and I do the same. We're hugging each other for a moment. And then we heard a bell. It means that. It's time for our next class.

"We should leave now. And the next building is kinda far away from here. We can't miss our class. So let's go." As we stood up. She clung her arm onto mine. We're walking like a sweet couple as what people might see about us. We're both ignoring that matter.

Mash and I are both taking up Hotel Restaurant and Management. We both love eating and cooking so we took up this course. And also aside from that. We are planning to put up some business in the near future. I'm kinda excited about that. I can't help it but to smile.

"And now you're smiling huh. Spill the beans Third." As we reach our classroom. Our classmates having their own world. I walk into the middle and directly to my desk which is beside the window. I can see the botanical garden from here and of course the football field. I can see some of students are practicing and some of them are just watching.

"Hey come on Third, aren't you gonna share what's on your mind?" She's humming. It means that she's teasing the hell out of me. Before I could even open my mouth. The door opened and our terror professor came in. So, we automatically shut our mouth. We just greet her and she just simply nodded. How timid she is. How can she be timid like that? Does she still have an social life? Well we can't just judge the book by it's cover so let it be. What the hell Third. Come back on your senses. It's not the right time to think others business.

Finally, after three freakin hours we finally dismissed. We just tackle about what we're going to prepare after the examination. Because we're going to make an actual examination right after the written examination. So I must prepare for this. I shouldn't make any mistakes in this one.

Our class dismissed around 1:45 in the afternoon so that we're going to take our late lunch at cafeteria.

"Have you decided what will you gonna eat for late lunch?" I asked Mash while we're on our way to the nearest cafeteria. We both chose the cafeteria nearby. Because it surrounded a lot of trees. We have 3 cafeterias in our school. One is near at the parking lot, second is on the way to Medicine building and the last one is here near at the botanical garden. Which is very nice and convenient. There's a shaded trees perfect for people like me because I wanna breathe an fresh air.And it's cozy inside and out.

"I feel to eat curry and seafood pasta. How about you?" I decided to sit beside the window. Well this is my favorite spot. And Mash put her things on the table as she sits on.

"I'll have lasagna and chicken BBQ with cold ice tea. What about your drinks? I asked her as I handed her my card and she gladly accepted it. She giggles on that.

"Same as yours. By the way I'll go get our order. Stay still." As she walks away. I busy myself with my phone and browsing in the internet. I was busy with my phone when Mash came back with the tray on her hand. I stood up and help her.

"You don't have to stand up. I can manage."She flexed her muscles and I just rolled over her.

Before we started to eat. We took an photo even the food. Well my friend is a kinda lowkey addicted to it. She loves capturing every moment of her life even the food though.

" Imma post it on IG. I'll tag you of course. Yay." Haven't I told you that Mash is kinda childish when it comes to food. She is clapping her hand and giggling at the same time. For your information, she is a messy eater like WTF but still I do love this girl in front of me. She's an angel even though she looks like maleficent. She's a bipolar as f*ck.

"Yeah whatever, as long as you're happy." I answered back. I started to eat and she's doing the same thing.

--------
A/N:Hello guys this is my first time to write about BL story cause I'm an avid fan of BL. I know that I ain't pro. Still hoping that you'll support me. ✨💚