Chapter 6, Problems Keep Coming

It's been a few hours since the engagement, nobody has yet relaxed, all of us stayed on high alert. Tomoki and his friends were the first to get the news. Sohara seemed the most scared while Sugata was more into interrogating to us about what type of enemy did Nimbus encounter. Due to him being the most trusted outside of Nimbus Division, he had been granted access to our helmet cameras and much more advanced research equipment.

I stood alone in front of the house holding my helmet, contemplating an engagement that could have led to my defeat. 

Hearing footsteps, I turn and look at Nimbus Leader.

"Thinking of something?"

"Probably, thinking on how we would stand a chance again those things."

We sat in silence, only looking to the sky. He pulls out a small laptop before playing the engagement captured on our cameras.

Putting my helmet back on, the HUD comes to life. "I think everyone should rest now, I'll stay up like before."

He nods before taking the laptop and walking away.

____________________________________________

Author's Note: Hello Everyone! I just got back to updating now so yeh. I'm basing this all off the Manga of Heaven's Lost Property instead of the anime, it's going to be longer, but so will the adventures of Nimbus! Until the next!