We'll Never Die/ Warning NSFW

WARNING THIS WILL HAVE SEXUAL SPICY MOMENTS AND ENJOY XDDDD

-

Time went on and we took our position we had those brats that escaped Nobunaga a few days before. The Chain user captured the boss i was worried but when i was gonna take the phone Pakunoda answered the call and deceided to go alone and trade Gon and Killua for Chrollo. this is when my senses kicked in i was gonna go with her but she told me to stay with the others. i of corse nod." Please be careful Paku." i say worried. she nods and heads out.

Some time has passed we talk to ourselves wondering how things are going. Feitan held me close knowing how scared and worried i feel. Paku was the only one who i loved talking to she was a mother to me if anything was to happen. "If anything was to happen that means...i cant change the future. which means you will...y-you will all leave me." they look down feitan tightens his grip on my hand. "no Even if paku was to die. her's must be fated no matter how much you change it. but that means you can still change the rest of ours." i look to Shalnark. who smiles. "that goes to you Shal. if you die. i will seek out vengeance." they all shiver and feel my anger and bloodlust. They knew i was serious. 

-

more hours pass then finally Pakunoda returns to us. but Chrollo was no where to be seen with her. my eyes widen fearing the worse had happen to him. but then she sees the look in my eyes. "Dont worry y/n Chrollo is fine however. he cannot return. not yet. but i have one final request." out eyes widen to her pointing her gun at us. i cant tell what she's thinking but i no its a final message and will. as she calls out to certain members. " Feitan, Phinks, Machi, Nobunaga, Shalnark, Franklin....Will you trust me and accept this completely." i shake a bit tears in my eyes. then Phinks yells out. "Wait dont tell me that your being contro-" "Be quiet this is all her doing." 

I go to run to stop her but i get held back by Shizuku. she shakes her head. telling me not to interfere. i turn to them as pakunoda releases six bullets into the others. As the others reflect on Paku's memeories Shizuku and i run to Pakunoda's now lifeless body. tears beaming down my face. "P-Paku...no...please... PAKU!!!" i cling to her lifeless body as the others stand there in silence to give there respect to Paku. my nen starts going out of control. they notice this. Feitan then runs over to me and stops me. "no, dont Paku did this for us. she sacrificed her life to free us." i look to him and held him close and cried into his chest as he comforts me. 

As a bit went on we talked and think of a way to help Chrollo get his nen back and what it means for the rest of us. "which means parting ways." i look over to Phinks and never thought of it. they only got together for the auction and plans on stealing things i never thought of the aftermath of parting ways for a bit. where will i go and how do i keep tabs on everyone and know if there alive. Mainly Feitan, i dont want anything to happen to him i love him deeply. "y/n you join Phinks and i. me wont let you out of my sight." i let out a sigh of relief. alright. "i can go to my cottage to live for a time being and work at the cafe i used to work at. make a bit of money." Feitan and Phinks smiles and agrees to this plan well minus the cafe part. we then delt with Paku's body and gave her a small burial and then we parted ways Feitan and Phinks fallowing me. 

it took a bit to arrive but we made it stopping by a store to buy food and walk in it was dusty and has been empty for a while. i put the food on the counter of the kitchen picking up dust and i sneeze. "ugh dust my worst enemy." phinks and Feitan let out a slight laugh. we tidy up the dust and clean a bit and i started cooking. and softly sing. earning the attention of Feitan and Phinks as they listen. 

"Legends Never Die when the world is callin you can you hear them screaming out your name? Legends never die, they become a part of you every time you bleed for reaching greatness relentless you survive....They never lose hope when everything's cold and the fighting's near....i stopped to the feeling of being watched i turned and Feitan and Phinks stared at me in amazement. "y/n didnt no you can sing." i blush a bit. " well thats what happens when my mother is a famous singer. And my father was a popular military police officer, who i killed." thats when it hit them. "Wait your saying you do have money and all these riches and never told us why?" phinks yelled. "well none of you guys bothered to ask thats why." 

Phinks let out a sigh and let it pass. " hey Feitan, Y/n im gonna go into town for a while have dinner without me alright." i nod "be safe and call if you need help." "Yea yea....also nows your time Feitan..." before i can ask what he ment. Feitan grabbed 5 knives and threw them at phinks who then dodged and closed the door. I stood there in confusion. i go to pick up the knives and put them on the counter. as i do so Feitan's hand touches mine. as he pulls me into a warm hug. "Feitan? are you ok?" i look into his eyes. they where soft and not full of hate. he takes my face and leans in kissing me deeply. 

"f-feitan....wait." he leans over to my neck and kisses it and bites it leaving marks. "ah F-Feitan...please don't stop....love me. never let go of me. make me yours." with that he picks me up and brings me to the first room and puts me on the bed closing the door. "Then i will do so, you be mine forever." he then undresses and i do the same. we close the gab between us with a passionate kiss as he leans me down on the bed and kisses down my neck to my shoulder where he would leave marks ..." Ah F-Feitan... i love you so much."

He then sits up and fixes himself. and holds me as he slides in. i let out moan as i arch my back holding him. he slowly paces himself until i was relaxed. as i was he then going faster ramming me at full speed i held him close and kiss him, as i moan out. "a-ah F-Feitan yes more fuck me more i love you give me all of you my love. then as soon after i told him something that made him surprised and told him. " 我們要養一家子結婚。如果我在我答應送你一個孩子之前就死了,那麼你就不會孤單." with that goes harder and rams me deeper hitting my spot with that we both moan and he then cums in me and stays there a bit before sliding out. and kisses me. 

i then look up to him and smile "what you said was We'll raise a family and get married. and if you die before i promise to send you with a child so you no be alone." He held me close. "y/n i will make you happy. we'll all be together a happy family." 

i smile then i slowly drift into sleep with Feitan holding me close playing with my hair and then sleeping as well. 

-

Lets hope i can change our fates. because Legends Never Die....I'll survive with everyone else for the sake of Uvogin and Pakunoda. this will be for you.