Sanctus Espiritus (Holy Spirit)

Sanctus Espiritus=Holy Spirit  for those who don't no o3o. also should i keep using songs as tittles? or use songs in general? also im a huge Within Temptation fan 0////0

-----

The next day i woke up and my lord my back and legs hurt. i get up and limp to my dresser and get changed and limp out of my room. i make my way to where everyone was. everyone looked at me, my hair was a mess, bags under my eyes. i was holding onto a pillar for support. I let go of the pillar and fall over. earning a few laughs from everyone. "hey y/n you alright? guess feitan and i did a number on you huh." i glare at him. " Geez you think. how am i suppose to help you guys tonight at the auction if i cant barely move." Chrollo lets out a small laugh. " Sorry looks like your gonna stay back if your not better by tonight." what thats not fair i've been wanting to go. your lucky i cant kick your ass." i sit down and pout. " Boss what did you and Feitan do to her?" Chrollo looks to Shalnark. "heh secret... sorry Shalnark." "Aww i want to no." 

" ah thats right how did i forget!" everyone looks at me in confusion. " eh heh s-sorry. but i just remembered i can slightly heal myself." they sit there in shock. " wait y/n you can heal since when?!" i let out a nervous laugh...."eh heh well i've always knew how. i just forgot. i havent used my healing ever since. well... um nevermind but yea i have it." Shalnark grabs me by the shoulders and jokingly shakes me. "how can you forget something like that?!" 

Magical Time skip brought to you by- Feitan and Chrollo's ass (my god they have perfect butts have you seen them. not joking btw.) 

We get ready for tonight's Auction and head out. we arrive there and i told them i'll meet them behind stage. as i was about to enter the building i sense someone watching us from above. i look up directly at where im being watched. and make eye contact with a boy with shoulder length blond hair. 

i then turn and walk off. " Why would he be watching out maybe a bodyguard. but still something doesn't feel right." i run off to where the others are. still feeling off. Feitan notices my behavior and walks over to me. " you ok? you dont look to excited anymore?" i look to him. 

"Feitan something feels off when i was outside this boy was watching me i made eye contact he might be a bodyguard or something but...thats not what im worried about its more of a someone is gonna die and im not saying the people who where gonna kill. im saying one of us." he holds me close. and calms me down. " look none of us are gonna die or did you forget how tough we are." i look to him and smile. he then gives me a quick kiss before heading on stage. "Knock em Dead babe!" he smirks and then looks to me. "Thats the plan love." and walks on stage with Franklin.

i stand and watch from the side and when it was time. the sounds of screams and Bullets echoed threw the Auction room. then it went quiet. i walk out to a room filled with dead bodies and blood i walk over to Feitan and Frankin. while Shizuku cleans up the mess. "oh? someone isnt dead?" "i'll deal with him." feitan runs and cuts the guy's head clean off. "family huh?" never crossed my mind i forgot about my actual family heh who cares the only family i have is the Phantom Troupe." Feitan looks to me and holds my hand. "lets hurry and go" with that we headed out.

Little did we know we where being fallowed. and i had that feeling again return. i shake it off as we land and as we did a bunch of officers and police force was standing there. Uvogin then walks over to them and laughs... leave these guys to me. he starts destroying them and then more arrive. an officer uses a special nen ability and before Uvogin goes to attack i yell out to him. "UVOGIN STOP!" everyone freezes and looks to me. "what gives kid let me get this guy." i growl in anger. " no he's mine to take" i walk over to the officer moving Uvogin away...

"y-y/n...." i look at him dead in the eyes. " Hello Father..." everyone's eyes widen. even Uvogin. " Y/n this guy is your father the guy who made your life hell." i nod. my father stands there in shock his own child who has been missing for 4 months in front of him and is now part of a wanted troupe. "Y/n why do you no how much shit your in and have caused. this could ruin my name and job your a no good daughter. because of you your mother and i got a divorce your brother commited suicide a month ago. and now seeing you like this. you shouldn't have been born."

with that i snapped. I grab him by the collar of his uniform and slammed him on the ground causing to break his back. " You! You say that i Ruined your lives! because of you i wasn't able to have friends, boys didnt want to ask me out. everyday i would go to my room and cut myself i even almost committed suicide 3 times." sorry father but you will have to die." with that i use my nen ability. " wait y/n i told you to never use that ability!" i look at him "sorry you dont give me orders.' with that i use Death chaos and in a mere second his head is now rolling on the ground.

I become dizzy and fall over. and land in someones arms. i look up to see feitan. he picks me up and brings me over to the others while Uvogin finishes the rest of them. and then he took on the shadow beasts. " that was great but next time warn us." i smile but then i stop and yell out. "Uvogin look out!!!" with that Uvogin gets chained up and taken away. we headed after Uvogin until we are stopped by more of the shadow beasts which then we took one back.

Time skip brought to you by- Feitans evil laugh. (god its sexy) 

" hey babe how did it go did he tell you where the treasure is?" he lets out a sad sigh. " yea but i didn't get to have any fun he gave up easily." i walk over to him. and hold him. "it's alright next time. if you want later when we get Uvogin back we can have some fun." i wink at him and he blushes a bit. and nods. but for now we think of a way to get Uvogin back. that person who was watching me it has to be him. he better not have done anything to Uvogin or else. 

later that night we sneak in to rescues Uvogin with Shalnark using his ability and locating where they have him. with that we broke him out. but he refuses to come back with us. and told us about the chain user. and that he wants to beat him. " Wait Uvogin i...i dont think its a good idea to fight the blond haired chain user." Uvogin looks at me in shock. " wait how did you no he had blond hair." i explained to him what i saw and felt. " i see but im sorry im still going." see yea." i stand there and accept his choice and let him go knowing that this will be the last time we see of him." 

the next day came and Uvogin never returned and Machi and Nobunaga went out to search for this chain user. i sat beside Feitan holding him close. i was exhausted then again we all where. after a but Machi and Nobunaga returned with Pakunoda and Phinks. and they brought two kids? "uh whats with the brats?" the white haired boy growls at me. "what was that you Hag!" i walk over to him and hold his face what was that you little punk. kid or not you do not call me that. if you do say good bye to your tongue got it." he then panics and nods. 

We asked them a few questions but they refuse to speak with that nobunaga stayed behind and watched the brats while the rest of us head out.

"hey Feitan since i saw what this chain user looked like it wont be hard to find right. besides i can fell his aura it has a burning anger to it." he nods but then holds my hand. " y/n dont worry about it say need a drink? we can have this be our offical date." i smile and kiss him. and we sit down and had our break and then went back to work.

but what would happen next would change everything.....