Chapter 14

Hope you guys like it😊
____________________________________

Kotori POV

I can't believe my eyes. Y/n is the Plunderer?!?! Hold up that's why he didn't agreed to join us he was angry with us.

Reine: Didn't expected Y/n L/n to be the Plunderer.

Nail Knocker: Commander all his affection level are on Negative level.

Kanazuki: Does that mean?

Kotori: Another Inversion.

Shido POV

Y/n is the Plunderer?!?! But why did he have to kill?!?!?!

Then tons of Bandersnatch surrounded him and all of them got Destroyed in blink of an eye.

Y/n then jumped high up but got shot by some wizards and got fallen on the ground.

Miku: Y/N SAN!!!!

He then got up like nothing happened and then....

Y/n: AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

He then released a dark beam in the sky and I looked towards his sword and the count on the sword was increasing rapidly then it came stop at 57000!!

3rd POV

Y/n was having a dark aura. He walked towards Wizards.

Wizards tried to shoot but before she could shoot she got her head cut off.

Y/n: All of you wizards are my Enemies!!!! I shall kill all my Enemies.

He then jumped up and started his massacre. Every Wizard was terrified Because all the other wizards who fought him got killed in a Matter of Second.

Then Army of 1 million Bandersnatch started to attack Y/n but Y/n started destroying them very easily.

In just matter of 2 minutes the whole army of Bandersnatch was Destroyed.

Everyone was terrified Because of Y/n's power even all the Spirits who regained their senses except Tohka and Ratotskar.

Kotori: *terrified*Just what he is?

Tohka: I see so he is my Enemy.

Shido: Huh?!

Tohka: Paverschlev.......Nemeah!!!!!

A throne came down and broke into pieces and a new sword formed she then used the attack Nemeah
On Y/n.

The attack Hit him plus Destroyed half of the city.

But..........

Start the theme at the top.

Y/n was standing there unharmed.

Y/n: You really thought that weak attack will do some damage to me?

Everyone was shocked seeing this.

Kotori: NANI?!?!

Kurumi:*widen eyes* So that's the true power of Ace.

Y/n: Well then I think you are my Enemy and I must eliminate my enemies.

Theme Ends

He then jumped off and got in front of Tohka ready to slash her but she blocked it.