Chapter 12

Hope you guys like it😊
___________________________________

Y/n POV

Then he ran away after picking up his wig.

Just to date Miku he became a girl?!?!

Shido POV

[Kotori]: YOU IDIOT!!!! CANT YOU HIDE YOUR SECRET FOR JUST 2 MINUTES!!!!

Shido: Sorry!!

[Kotori]: If he will try to reveal your secret we will take care of it.

I don't like the sound of it.

Y/n POV

I then spied on him a little.

Ai: Who are you?!

Shido: My name is Shido-I no Shiori Itsuka!

Shiori?

Ai: Where is Shido?

Shiori: Oh he is my cousin and he went towards Tengu Square.

Ai: That bastard!!!

Mai: That so lame!

Really sometimes I think she can defeat a Spirit by just saying That's so Lame!! Oh c'mon anyone will get annoyed by this!!

I then left and went towards Singing Stage.

*Timeskip*

Shido POV

I was now behind Miku.

She then saw me.

Miku: Huh?..........*smiles*Who are you?

Shido: Whoa Dude!

Miku: Dude?!

Shido: Oh I was-

Miku: I see so you are a funny girl. I like funny girl. What is your name?

Shido: Shiori Itsuka.

Miku: My name is Miku Izayoi. Nice to meet you.

Shido: Same here.

Then Kotori told me something to do which was very embarrassing.

And I did it anyway. And she also started playing with me.

Miku: You know Shiori San I think you are interesting want to join me for the afternoon tea tomorrow.

Shido: Uhh Sure!

Popcorn eating noises

We looked towards the source of the voice and Found Y/N!!!! Eating Popcorn🍿!!! while seating on the audience chair.

Miku: What are you doing here?!

Y/n: Oh me don't worry I came here to check the auditorium and saw you both so I am just enjoying the show.

Miku: Is that so and listen the meeting for tomorrow is cancelled!!!!

Y/n: Huh? Why?

Miku: B/c other students have other works to do!!! If only me and you will come how we will discuss!?!?

Y/n: Well for tomorrow's meeting we both could finalize the things. So how about I came to your house to finalize things?

Miku: A boy entering my house No Way!!!!

Y/n: What your house is so weak that if a boy will enter it will collapse!*teasing voice*

Miku: *blush*What did you just said?!?! You know what Come with Shiori San tomorrow!!! But don't bring that boy with you!!!