Chapter 6

Hope you guys like it😊
__________________________________

Y/n POV

Right now I was at top of my school rooftop thinking about all the weird things that happened to me. I also looked myself at mirror and I was looking Cool I say.

Y/n: (If I got powers can I do That?)
KA.......ME............HA...........ME...............HA!!!!!

A bird landed in front of Y/n.

Y/n: Okay I didn't have powers of Dragon Ball Z characters. Let's try this... ZA WARUDO!!!!!!! Time has stopped.

The bird in front of Y/n flied up.

Y/n: Okay I don't have a stand.

ON THE FRAXINUX

Kotori POV

I was seeing what Y/n is doing and I was literally dumbfounded by all those stupid things he was doing.

Nutcracker: I think he is a fan of Jojo and Dragon Ball.

Kanazuki: Anime must have done something to his mind.

Kotori: Looks like he hit his head in his new apartment. Anyway Reine.

Reine: Yes Kotori?

Kotori: Have you found why the whole Tengu City no why the whole Earth went to sleep or got knocked out 10 days ago?

Reine: Still no and I don't think it's a work of Spirit or DEM.

Kotori: Then whose work it could be?

Reine:We still are researching but no clue.

Kotori: I see. Anyway we should focus on Shido rather than focusing on Y/n.

Y/n POV

After literally trying 100 kinds of attacks which was worthless I lost hope that I have power.

Y/n: But wait a minute I arrived here in less than a 2 minutes here which means I may have Super Speed.

I will try it at outside Tengu City since I want no one to witness my power.

I then went downstairs and then I met an haremist no Shido.

Shido: Hey Y/n do you have a movement to talk?

Y/n: Oh my god, what a discovery!!! This creature don't spends all the time with his harem*look towards the readers* So in Today's Discovery episode we got to know that this creature is not always with his harem.

Shido: Were you insulting me?!

Y/n: Nope and what do you want to talk?

Shido: Why were you absent for 10 days?

Y/n: Didn't I told the whole class that I was feeling ill and why you want to know about it?

I walked past him.

Shido: Hey! After all you are my brother-

Y/n: Dont call me that crap.* Said with menacing and dark aura*

Shido was scared.

Y/n: Our brotherhood was Destroyed the day I left now you and I are completely strangers Shido Itsuka you can have as much fun you want with your harem.*menacing aura*

Shido: Wait Y/-

Y/n: I don't have time to listen to you I am going home bye.

I started to leave but someone grabbed my shoulder. It was Origami.