||End Note||

•N O T E•

With this, another journey ends. A journey, which I cherished a lot. Maybe you all did too! If you did, then don't forget to drop a comment here.

Now on to the more serious part. The following thirty poems contain topics, which might be contradictory to the views of some of my readers since they contain stuff about death, liberation and spirituality. Many might not even like them. But if you are one of those, who didn't like the poems because of its theme, then please don't spread hate or bash me in the comments. I'd then have to take serious action against you.

And guys, always remember that these poems only show my viewpoint of ancient deities, whom I feel a close connection with. So in simple words, these poems are not written in a universal viewpoint.

Please don't plagiarise my work. I have put a lot of effort into writing it and wouldn't like it to be wasted.  If you find this work in another author's profile, with the same poems, don't forget to tell me. Plus, if anyone of you gets inspired to write something by my poems, then please tell me about it. Also, if you find any grammatical error in my work, please do tell me. I am always open to constructive criticism.

Much thanks to -DeeIsDead- for making the cover.

***