Chapter Five : You again

Brown Sugar: Chapter five

Karlana Clarke

I was lying in my bed texting Abigail about our plans to go out Friday night, when suddenly. I got a notification from my Instagram account.

I barely posted on there like that since I came to the United States and I didn't have many friends to do things with since my circle was small.

I clicked to check on it and to my surprise, I saw Zeke's profile picture pop up, somehow - He accidentally liked one of my pictures - when I lived back in Jamaica with one of my long-time besties from my childhood.

Why was this fool stalking me?

I already hated that I had to see him at school every day and now he's trying to lurk on my damn Instagram page?

I didn't know what his true motive was. Since he had looked at mine I might as well look at his.

I clicked on his profile picture and went to his page. It was pretty interesting to look at because he had over 100k followers.

Yeah, he was famous alright.

I saw pictures of him in his football attire, videos of his games, and interviews.

Don't get me started on the groupies, I chuckled seeing how thirsty they were on his tip.

He was a player. He came from money. I saw pictures of him and his father at a huge car dealership. His father owned a lot of them around the country.

He looked just like him, they were practically twins. I kept scrolling and saw a pic of his mother. She was a very beautiful petite woman- except she was black.

I noticed she was a news reporter. My grandma watched her on their very morning.

That's some cool shit to have both parents with great professions.

So, all I've learned so far was that Zeke Cruz was mixed. Popular athlete trying to make the pros and I'm guessing, he was an only child because he didn't have any siblings.

So I bet for, a fact he got anything he wanted.

I found myself very intrigued by his page.

At least he had fun and lived like, I, however, needed to get a life.

I was always busy with school, running errands, or taking care of my grandmother which I didn't mind because she's family but I didn't have any fun.

Besides, being a mistress on the weekends, and riding a married man's dick, I needed other hobbies.

I needed to get a job and make some money, and then I could enjoy extra festivities on weekends.

My grandma then called me into the living room.

" I'm coming! Just one second!"

I clicked off his page, put my phone down on the bed, and left into the hallway.

When I entered the room, I saw my grandma looking out the window worried.