Chapter One : Illusions

Brown Sugar: Chapter One

Karlana Clarke

Here I laid in a married man's bed, with my brown chocolate legs high on his shoulders.

My body was covered in sweat as he grunted and penetrated my insides roughly.

" I love your pretty brown ass pussy." He growled, biting my neck, and grabbing the headboard for support.

He kissed me on the lips as I kissed him back intensely, our tongues danced, as my hands played in his dark brown hair, He gripped and squeezed my ass tightly.

The squeaking noises of the bed were loud, it made that annoying sound I desperately hated.

" Yes! Right there, William! That's the spot!" I threw my head back.
Closing my eyes in pleasure, I moaned his name.

For a white Man, he certainly was packing down there and he wasn't small like the stereotypical labels they put on Caucasian men when it comes to sex.

He was a very rich, white man at that.

This affair had been going on since this summer and it's crazy how things started.

I had to go to summer school to finish a class that I didn't complete because I fell very ill once I moved to the United States.

The germs and new air I had to get adjusted to. It's like I was finding out a new way of life.

I was used to being free on the islands in Jamaica. Things were fresher with a healthier climate there.

Me and William were instantly attracted to each other when we first met.

I didn't think he would want a piece of this dark chocolate.

BOY WAS I WRONG.

One late night, he had me do some extra credit not knowing that the extra credit was my pussy as the golden ticket to pass the class.

I wouldn't consider myself a hoe because I've only had one real relationship and that was with my childhood love back in Jamaica.

His name was Winston. He was the guy I lost my virginity to. Sadly, Our love was short-lived as his parents didn't like us being together, they wanted him to marry outside his race and I wasn't good enough; translation meant I wasn't pretty enough to take his hand in marriage since I was dark.

I never thought I would be giving my pussy to a white Man. I was attracted to all races and I didn't care what I liked, I went after.

After all, I had bills to pay, and with his money. I was able to take care of myself and my school tuition.

I lived with my grandmother, and older cousin Layla. However, my grandma was very sick. She was battling cancer after losing my grandfather 5 years ago.

The family was never the same. She needed more caretakers. So, I stepped up and decided to leave my life behind in Jamaica and take care of her full-time.

Her hospital bills were getting High and I had to decide to keep them paid.

So if it took me smashing a married, rich man with great sex for money. I'd keep on.