Chapter Eleven

"Hey Sky could we go to my place so I could get my clothes and a towel for the gym?"

Kyle asked as we drove towards the gym.

"Yeah of course." I say as I take a turn left towards his house which is a free streets down from the gym.

"Do you wanna come in with me?

Theres probably no one home anyway."

"Sure." I sigh.

We arrive in his driveway a short time later.

We both get out and walk to the door, he gets his key out and unlocks the door.

He guides me to the kitchen and I sit on one of those high chair things.

"So I'm going to get changed, eat anything you want bit you have to find it yourself and I'll be back soon." Before I have time to respond he is already headed to his room.

I sit in the kitchen for a total of 11 minute just drinking a glass of water until he walks in shirtless, I can't help but stare at his toned 8 pack and muscles and perfect net line.

"Babe, I know I'm sexy and stuff but you don't have to keep staring." He says chuckling at me.

"I've seen better." Lie

"Yep sure you-" he gets cut of by my phone ringing. I answer my phone without checking caller ID.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Sky it's Kelly, we have to leave for New York in 2 and a half week to model in the 'Victoria Secret Fashion Show'."

Kelly informs me

"Um yeah that's fine."

"But you need a date."

"What, how am I going to get a date?" I question.

"I don't know think of someone or I'll have to get Matt Olsen."

"No don't get Matt Olsen, you know we use to date and he cheated on me 4 times."

"Well you either have to get a date or it's Matt Olsen."

"Fine I'll find a date."

"Okay good, how is your mom?"

"Well um I have to turn the life support system off in a week." A tear slips down my face but I don't allow anymore to flow down.

"Oh okay, look I have to go so I'll see you soon."

"Okay bye." I say, and she hangs up.

I groan how am I mean to get a date.

"So what's this about a date and who's Matt Olsen?" Kyle asks.

I forgot he was in the room.

"In 2 and a half weeks I gotta go to the 'Victoria Secret Fashion a Show' and I need a date and Matt Olsen and I use to date but he cheated on me 4 times." I complain.

"Well Matt Is a idiot and I could go as your date if you want."

"Really?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah sure."

"Thank you." I squeal.

"Well Miss Jackson Shall we go to the gym?" Kyle asks in a posh voice.

"We shall." I answer as I skip out of the house.

We get in my car and go to the gym.

After 15 minute of singing songs we finally arrive at the gym.

We walk in to the gym and Kyle shows his Gym pass and gets his Locker key and then I show mine as Gavin, the guy at the desk, gives me my locker key and says,

"Hey Kyle, Oh and Hey Sky haven't seen you here for a couple of days. How are you?"

"I'm good, just got some family problems at the moment." I say smiling sadly.

"Oh right, I heard about your mom and I'm sorry and I just want you to know that I'm here for you and if you have any problems come see me okay?"

"Yeah thanks, Anyway let's go Kyle, See ya later Gavin." I say turning and walking towards the locker I keep my stuff in while I'm working out.

'Bye Gavin' I heard Kyle say, chasing after me.

I open my locker and put my bag with spare clothes a towel and some essentials.

I headed towards the treadmill with Kyle following closely behind.

As I run on the treadmill I see Kyle giving me quick glances and smirks, Why? I ask myself.

After 4 hours of hard working out I was barely able to walk and Kyle look as if he was going to pass out any moment.

We both went and changed into fresh Clothes.

We both gave our keys to Gavin and said good bye and we walked back to my car.

"Do you want to go see your mom now?" Kyle asks.

"Um yeah if you don't mind, or I could drop you off at home or something."

"Nah, I'll come to the hospital with you and anyway my car is a t your place."

I nod and put my seat back on and drive to the hospital.

We spend the next 3 hours at the hospital visiting my mom.
I was getting tired and Kyle could see that so we said Goodbye to my mom.

Kyle got in the drivers side and I got in the passenger side and were on our way back to my house.

"Sky I'm hungry, Can we stop at Maccas?"

"Yeah sure." I said quietly.

"Do you want anything?"

"No thanks." I gave him a small smile.

He drove through the drive-thro and got 2 double large cheese burgers, 2 large fries and a large coke.

And he gave me one of his large fries.

"I said I didn't want anything." I whine.

He gave me the Just-Shut-up-and-eat-it look so I started munching on my fries, Once I finished my eyes were getting heavy and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I felt someone pick me up and carry me I softly landed on my bad and before the person left I mumbled "Can you stay?"

I heard an 'Alright" and the person laid down next to me and wrapped there arms around me and I fell into a comfortable sleep.