Chapter Three

The rest of the school day was uneventful.

The last class I had a free so I went to the library to catch up on homework mainly in maths because that teacher has it out for us I swear. He hates everyone ever since his wife left him for a filthy rich man.

The time went really slow and with about 5 minutes to go, Liz or as I like to call her 'The Queen Bitch' came up to me.

"Whatcha doing there little nerd?"

"Um homework." I mutter.

"Well I'm just gonna make things a little more clear here little nerd. Stay away from Kyle he's mine, Okay?" Liz asks or more like demands me.

"We're j-just doing a project t-together that's a-all." I stutter.

I gotta keep the nerd part up which means being scared of a heartless bitch.
I just want to kick her ass already.

"Okay whatever just stay away from him." she growls, flicking her hair and walking away, swaying her hips just like a true slut.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Yes, finally the bell goes.

I pack all my stuff together and walk upstairs to my locker. I open my locker, gather all my stuff and walk to where Kyle's standing against his death trap.

"I thought you stood me up." Kyle says.

"Well I didn't so let's go." I say quickly walking to my car, but not quickly enough, Kyle grabs my wrist and pulls me right smack bang into his hard chest.

"Where are you going?" He asks with a annoying smirk on his face.

"I'm going to my car." I say in a duh tone.

"Oh no you don't, you're riding on my motor bike and going to my house." He says getting on the bike.

"We didn't even discuss this, there is no way in hell that I'm going to you're house." I say

"Suck it up nerd, if you want to keep your A+'s then get on the fucking bike." He yells with invisible steam coming out of his ears.

"I'm not getting on your death trap."

"It's called a bike and I ride it everyday and I'm not dead am I? No, so get on." He says clearly getting annoyed of the situation.

I sigh and he gets off and gives me a helmet and throws it at my head.
God, Is he purposely trying to kill me?

I catch the helmet just in the nick of time and put it on.

He helps me on the motor bike and then he gets on and by now a small crowd is gathered around us.

"Hold on tight sweetheart." He says.

"Okay first of all don't call me that and second I'm not holding on to you."

"Okay not my problem if you fall off." He says.

As soon as he says that I wrap my arms around his waist.

He starts back vibrating, that little bitch is laughing at me.

"Shut up." I mutter

He starts up the pure black motor bike engine and speeds off. The wind hits my face making it numb.

"Slow down or you might get us killed." I yell.

He slightly slows down a bit but not enough for my liking.
I sigh loudly and rest my head on his back.

When is this going to end?

We kept going to for another few minutes before we stopped at nice looking two story modern house.

"We're here." Kyle says as he turns off the motor bike.

He gets off and starts walking away leaving me behind.

"Are you just going to leave me here?"

I heard him mutter as he stomps back and helps me off that death trap.

"Never riding that thing again." I breathe out quietly.

He opens his house with his key and we walk in.

Wow I was not expecting this...