Chapter Eight

Sorry I haven't updated in over a week but it's school holidays and I went camping for a few days with a friend and only got back today.
I've changed the POV for this chapter.
Hope you like it.

Kyle's POV.

"Why the hell are we here?" I ask curiously.

Me and Kayla just had some ice cream and we are now parked out the front of a house that has millions of paparazzi outside.

"Um this is my house?" Kayla sighs.

"Okay." I says slowly not knowing what to expect.

"So Kyle do you know the model Sky Jackson?"

"Yes why?" I answer, my sister is a massive fan and she is pretty fucking hot even though I'm the 'Bad Boy' doesn't mean I don't like hot girls. But Sky Jackson takes the hotness to another fricken universe.

"Um well your kinda looking at her right now." She says seriously.

I start laughing hysterically trying not to cry because it's so funny.

Is this some sort of joke.

"You---Don't---Even---Look---Like---Her---And---She---Doesn't---Have---Braces." I says in between breaths trying to calm myself down.

"It's called a disguise." Kayla say seriously.

"Okay prove it then." I smirk trying not to start laughing again, God this is good.

She slowly starts to take off her long brown wig, Glasses and fake braces.

Holy mother of fucking god.

My mouth is wide open I am literally speechless.

"Close you mouth or you'll catch flies oh and can you please, Please, Please keep this a secret?" She begs.

I can see deep in her eyes that this secret means so much to her.

"F-fine, but this conversation isn't over-r
t-though." I stutter.

Shit I have never stuttered in my whole life, what's happening to the world?

I can't believe that Kayla Morgan is actually Sky fucking Jackson the worlds most hottest model.

"Um well I've got a model shoot at 5:30pm and it's 4:45pm so if you want you can take the car since you motorbike is still broken?"

"Okay but I'll pick you up tomorrow morning okay?" I whisper because I have no idea what to fucking say.

"Ugh fine." She say getting out of this old blue car.

"Bye." I whisper still in shock
"Bye, please don't tell anyone." She says shutting the door and making her way through paparazzi.

Well Kayla or should I say Sky has one big secret.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I arrive at my home in Kayla's car still shocked at what she told me.

She was Sky Jackson the number 1 model on America right now. Holly Shit.

I open the door only to see Thomas lying on the couch watching 'The Walking Dead.'
Typical.

I make my way to the kitchen and open the fridge door to see a can of coke and a bottle of beer.

Mom won't be happy but I open the beer and skull most of it down.

I open the pantry door and get some cookies that mom made yesterday.

I put about 5 on a plate and walk slowly upstairs to my room.

I lay down on my bed and turn the tv on and automatically the news comes on, as I was going to change the channel but the breaking news comes on.

News reporter-
'Sky Jackson's mom Kira Jackson has being involved in a serious car accident and has sustain serious injuries and it doesn't look very promising for her but we wish the family and friends the best of luck and support, keep watching for more on the Kira Jackson accident."
So I kept watching

Kira was driving to her daughter Sky Jackson's modelling shoot and a drunk driver was on the wrong side of the road and they had a head on collision.
The drunk driver died at the scene."
At lest Sky was not injured.

I turned the Tv off grabbed my phone I pressed her number since I put it in my contacts.

Ring

Ring

Ring

And on the 3rd ring she answered it.

"Hello." Kayla asked sniffling a bit.

"Hey Kayla are you okay? wait never mind that's a stupid question. um anyway I heard about your mom, Do you want me to come?"

"Um my brothers here with me but if you want you can."

"Okay I'll be there in 15." I say hanging up, grabbing Kayla's keys to her cars and racing down stairs.

I reach the door but someone cleared there throat, Thomas.

"Where are you going?"

"Um S-Kayla's mom is in the hospital so I'm going there."

"You like this girl I can see it in your eyes and everything, whether she's here or you hear her name.
You like her and don't go into denial about it." Thomas says.

Do I like Kayla?
I've had my eyes on her it's hard not to because her and her friend Ellie I think it is, they aren't all over me.
I mean I love all the attention but Kayla's the only one that isn't all over me you know what I mean?

"Fine I might like her but I seriously have to comfort Sky so bye." I say shutting the door, before Thomas can answer.

Wait did I just say Sky to Thomas?
Oh Shit.
But nows not the time to
Worry about that.
I gotta get to the hospital.

Getting into Kayla's, I start the engine and race down the highway.

I hope Sky's okay.
And Sky's Mom.