Chapter Four

Kyles house is huge.

I wasn't expecting this. I was expecting something more.... uh Bad boyish I guess.

I must have a very surprised face right now because Kyle smirks at me.

"Like what you see?" He says cockily.

"I wouldn't of thought you lived in a house like this."

"Well I can surprise people sometimes."

"Yes, yes you can but I thought bad boys like you lived in something more more...." I trailed off.

"Bad?" He fills in getting my point.

"Um Yeah."

"Anyway, you hungry?" He asks. I nod my head and we walk into the kitchen just to be greeted by the smell of freshly baked cookies.

Damn, I wish I could have a cookie but my manager doesn't like me having little or no junk food. I hear her voice in my hear 'Don't eat carbs, they are a no - no.'

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Kyle, How was
School?" Kyle's mom asks turning around.

"Oh who's this, you never bring girls home." she adds.

I blush.
Get it together Kayla.

"I'm Sk-Kayla Morgan." I Correct myself. God that was close I almost said Sky.

"Mom we're just doing some project for English."

"Oh okay well I'm Johanna. Help yourself to anything, and Kyle if you need anything just call me I'm going to get Thomas and Chloe." pointing towards the cookies then the door before leaving.

"Okay." Kyle shouts

"Want a cookie?"

"Ugh no I'm fine thank you." Lie, truth is I'm starving. I can only have a piece of fruit and a protein shake or smoothie before dinner which is normal Salad with a small potion of meat. I'm on a very strict diet.

"Alright do you want a drink?"

"Ugh just a water please." Because I doubt he'll have protein shakes.

"Okay, here you are." handing me and cup of water.

I scoff it down and place it on the kitchen bench.

"Shall we do our homework now?" I ask.

"Sure." Kyle says leading me up some stairs before opening a door off to the right.

His room is Massive and very clean, something else I didn't expect.

He has a huge flat screen tv on the wall next to it is a cabinet with loads of movies in it and opposite that is a huge nicely made double bed with a bed side table to the left.

"So let's get started." I say.

We're about 20 minutes into our project when we hear foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Kyylee." A girl about the age if 7 came running into Kyle's room and attacked him with a huge hug.

'Hey Chlo.'

She turned around looking at me with her big blue eyes.

"Chloe, this is Kayla and Kayla, this is my little 8 year old sister, Chloe." Kyle explains.

"Hi Chloe." I say, she whispers something in Kyle's ear and he smirks and nods his head.

Chloe came up to me and gave me a big hug too.