𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"He turned to and said 'dear princess would you do me the great honor of becoming my wife?' She blushed, then taking a moment-" I read to my son, Moriah, only to notice he was already asleep

I chuckled closing the book looking at my Apple Watch for the time seeing it was 10:37. "Mommy loves you, sweet dreams." I kissed his forehead then creeped out the bed easily.

Walking out of his room to go to the kitchen, I sighed feeling the pain in my heels from being on my feet all day. I reached in the fridge pulling out my Jimmy Johns sandwich I never go to eat.

As soon as I got done pressing the start button on my microwave, my phone buzzed from the counter making me grab it.

𝗡𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗲 ✨🦋. Moe sleep? I got some shit to tell youuuuuu

  I just put him down wassup 👁👁

Face time me

I grabbed my sandwich and a water bottle then began walking to my room. Not paying attention, I tripped over a box that was sitting in the hallway.

I really need to finish decorating

"Hey Siri."

"I'm here." My phone said back as I threw it on the bed.

"FaceTime nunie."

"FaceTiming nun-i butterfly, sparkle emoji."

I plugged up my salt lamp and turned on my tv going to YouTube looking up 'relaxation frequencys.'

"Bitchhh." I heard nunie through the phone.

"Yes ma'am, I'm here." I clicked a video, turning down the tv to 10.

"Ok, so remember DJ?"

"DJ you claimed fucked you like he hated you?"

"You just made a chill run but yes that DJ."

I laughed, climbing up on my bed. "Yes, I remember him."

"Alright, so you know how I found out he had a girl friend the whole time we talked." I nodded my head since I was chewing.

"Mmm so tell me why this bitch gon' DM me talking 'bout, 'so you the reason I got chlamydia' BITCH WHATTTTTTT?"

"Huh?" I coughed. "Chlamydia??"

"Yes, like what in the actual fuck are you talking about."

"Michelle please tell me you got tested."

"I— the government, but I got tested when I found out he had a girlfriend. Ion got time for that shit, I'm clean but I texted her back saying what with three dots. She saying you heard me, first of all this a text message I didn't hear nothing."