𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
(Teeno)

I watched as Destiny fluffed the pillows on the couch before gently sitting down on it. "Whew,"

"I don't even know why you did all that extra shit." I spoke while looking towards the TV that was currently playing a football game.

"Because I hate dirt, La'Ron always messes something up after I clean." She huffed in irritation

I was over their house chilling and watching the football game that was on tonight. This was something casual that happened.

Licking my lips I turned and looked at her. She was now intently watching the game. "Yo' ass always crying about something."

She shrugged "If that's what I wanna do, let me. I really don't though,"

"And you got a smart ass mouth."

Her head slowly turned as her eyes fell on me. "Did you...not already know that?"

I couldn't help but to let out a soft chuckle. "I knew. Somebody gon' end up popping you in it too."

"Wish they would. Be a dead son of a bitch I'll tell ya' that." She said while reciting the Vine.

"Yo shut up." I said between laughs. "Always playing."

"I'm funny huh? Thanks."

"Yea, you got a lil bit of humor in you. Where La'Ron?"

"Out with his friends."

I noticed the scoff she let out. "Why you scoff?"

"I wanted to go. He told me nah man, my homeboys be looking at you too much. Like okay, so tell them to keep their eyes to themselves."

"He just don't wanna be having to check them while trying to have fun."

"I'm not attracted to them...so there would be no checking."

"You know what I mean. He's gonna have to tell them to chill out and shit."

She shook her head. "I can hold my own."

She always got a rebuttal for everything.

"He knows that but you his sister- his twin at that, he's gonna check 'em regardless."

"I guess.."

"Fat ass cheeks." I chatted softly squeezing her face.

She moved her head back "Nah, don't touch me bitch."

"Oh but when you tou-"

She cut me off "Aht! That's different Teeno."

"How?" I was curious as to how her constantly grabbing at my hands and little shit like that was any different.

"I am trying to help you. Especially when I give you a manicure." I looked down at my hand moving it a little, the light in the room shined down on the shiny topcoat that was laid on my fingernails. "Exactly. Your hands look nice now."

"Still no difference."

"My face is a gem, only certain humans have gotten the privilege to touch it."

"Whatever you say,"

"The Titans are playing so terrible today. I'm upset." She expressed while folding her arms. "In no way should they have tackled Corey like that."

"Davis? 84?"

"Yes!" Her arms fell out infront of her, expressing her anger.

It was silence for a while as we continued to watch the game before a thought came to mind. "How was..how was your date with Asia?"