28 × [ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔] ✓

CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT× homecoming ×

× homecoming ×

trigger warning: mention of suicide

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HER EYES OPEN SUDDENLY FROM HER SLUMBER, her mind hearing someone talking. Cassandra glances around the dark room confused, her eyes flickering Klaus who was still fast asleep. Deciding it was nothing, she closes her eyes in order to back to sleep. "Cassandra. My dear." A voice whispers, trying to get her attention in which she only groans, cuddling up to Klaus more. The man shifts slightly, wrapping an arm around her to bring her closer. "You're in danger, Cassandra." The voice says again causing Cassandra to gasp as she suddenly jolts away, this time waking Klaus up in the process. He lets out a sigh, opening his eyes slowly as he notices that Cassandra was quite tense.

"Love, are you alright?" He asks, his voice hoarse as he turns his head to face her. Cassandra glances around for a few moments before meeting his concerned eyes.

"Was someone talking?" Cassandra questions as she could've sworn someone was talking to her but there no one else in the room except for Klaus.

"No.. did you hear someone?" Klaus says as he furrows his eyebrows, his eyes scanning around for any sign of an intruder. Cassandra sighs as she rubs her eyes, slightly pissed off that something had disturbed her sleep.

"It must have just been a dream." She tells him, trying to convince herself also as she didn't want to think it was anything else.

"Are you sure everything is alright?" Klaus asks, worried that there was something she wasn't telling him but she only nods her head, grabbing his hand to give it a light squeeze.

"Everything is fine, Nik. No need to worry." She assures him with a sweet smile before pecking his lips. Klaus smiles back at her before kissing her again, bringing her closer as his hands press against her back. Cassandra moans into it as she deepens it, their lips moving more feverishly together as she feels his hands slide down her body to grip her ass. She lets out a sound of pleasure as she could feel their tongues clashing together, fighting for dominance.

"Enough with the snogging. It is getting quite irritating." The sound of Rebekah flooded their ears as she yelled from her bedroom. Klaus sighs, rolling his eyes for a moment before allowing his lips to devour Cassandra's again. He was still kissing her as he decided to respond to the loud complaint they had gotten.

"Oh mind your business, sister." Klaus demands as he continues to kiss his girlfriend who was silently moaning at his touch. He smiles into the kiss but it is once again interrupted by his lovely sister.