[𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠] (24) ✓

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

× sisters before misters ×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

THE GIRLS HAD CONVINCED STEFAN AND KLAUS TO ALLOW THEM TO GO TO A SMALL BOUTIQUE BEFORE GOING BACK TO GLORIA'S. Or more so, Cassandra had forced them because she knew Rebekah needed a change of clothes and she deserved to live a little before she was daggered by Klaus again which was going to happen since she didn't have what the witch needed. "There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says as she walks out of the dressing room, not approving at all of the dress Cassandra had chosen for her.

"There's not." Klaus tells her with a sigh as he was internally wishing he was anywhere else at that precise moment.

"So women in the twenty first century dress like prostitutes then?" Rebekah asks with a sigh as she makes a look of disgust, glancing at her dress once again. Cassandra chuckles as she opens the curtain, finally finished putting her dress on.

"Are you calling me a prostitute, Bekah?" Cassandra asks when she makes her way out of the dressing room. Everyone stares at her for a moment, even Stefan was taken aback by her appearance. She was wearing a tightly fitted red dress that showed off quite a lot of skin. It stopped underneath her butt, a slit on one side of her thighs, going as far up as her hip bone, the plunging neckline gave a prominent show of her breasts as her back was left exposed, showing off the defined muscles. Rebekah was the first the say anything as the two boys couldn't stop gawking at her.

"You slept with my brother after he chased you for five hundred years so.. possibly." Rebekah says after a moment of deliberation. Cassandra sighs as she shrugs her shoulders, not really getting offended by her comment.

"You have to get paid to be a prostitute." She points out as she raises an eyebrow. The blonde only gives her a blunt look, not liking her stating facts that she didn't care for.

"Not my point." Rebekah says as she grimaces a little bit at her outfit, not thinking it suited her very well because she wasn't used to wearing something so revealing.

"Come on, you look hot." Cassandra compliments her as she gives a small wink to the blonde. Rebekah smiles before rolling her eyes at her brother's obvious daze.

"Obviously you look ravishing to my brother since he can't stop staring at you." She complains, one of the things she did not miss about them being around each other. Rebekah just hoped she never had to see them do anything sexual again because three times is truly scarring enough.