Chapter 6, Part 8 (Lukas's POV)

Breakfast was scrambled eggs with orange juice. The meal wasn’t silent like last night; everyone was talking. Confused about what the commotion was all about, I asked Helena, “What’s going on?”

“Kieran found one of them early this morning.”

“I don’t know what you mean by that. Which them, one of the murderers or one of those annoying advertising people? Oh, and where is Kieran anyways?”

Brett looked at me, annoyed. “Yes, one of the advertising people,” he said sarcastically. “No, one of the murderers! What do you think?”

“Kieran’s on a date with Adriane,” Helena added, answering my second question.

“I think that we should find a suitable name for them,” I replied calmly, addressing Brett.

“I’m confused,” Ciera said. “What’s going on?”

“Kieran found one of the murderers early this morning,” Brett said, giving me a pointed look.

“I still think we need to find a suitable

name for them,” I muttered.

Meanwhile, Ciera stood up, a ferocious look on her face. “Where is he or she?” she demanded. “I want some answers.”

Helena put her hand on Ciera’s shoulder. “We all do.”

Ciera was calm until saw the man. Once we got to the dungeons and she saw  the man chained to the wall, she charged into the room and demanded, “What the hell are you and your people trying to do to us?” When he didn’t reply, she slapped the man across the face, leaving a red mark. “Answer me!” she screamed, tears running down her face.