Chapter 2

NOTE I CHANGED THE AGE OF ALEXANDRIA SHE WAS TOO YOUNG FOR THE PLOT TO WORK SO YEAH XD SHE IS 16 NOW KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEREAS EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST 2 YEARS OLDER I THINK SO YEAH

****************************************************************************************

"Jayy! Why are you making me go to school!?!?! I don't want to daddy! It isn't fair!" I screamed while wanting to cry, I talked to band members last tour and they all said how bad it was and it isn't like I am going at the beginning of the year. Nooooooo I have to go in November, it isn't like I will be continuously going there but only because they are going to certain venues that don't allow people under 18 to go in.

"We will be back in 2 weeks it isn't that long okay?"

"So I'm stuck in this HUGE house all alone for two weeks."

"Yes, I'm sorry darling." He kissed the top of my head. He sent in the papers yesterday so today I have to go to school. I just hope no one knows me from Twitter and tours.

"Okay, what if people know who I am?"

"Don't worry you'll be fine." I nodded my head and when down the driveway to the school bus stop. I saw Dahvie pull in and I ran over to his car.

"Can you please kidnap me? I'm begging you." He chuckled and shook his head no.

"I can't giggles. I will text you all the time I promise." I nodded many head.

"Okay you promise?"

"I promise I loves you" I nodded. My bus pulled up. "Bye lovebug have fun at school."

"You say it like its possible." I looked at him doubtfully.

I got on the bus and everyone just stared at me. I felt really uncomfortable. I looked for an open seat which failed. I guess on your first day to a new school you shouldn't wear a band tee. but you know that didn't stop me though now I kinda wish it had. I sat in the back not knowing what else to do. Not many people sat back here so I guess not many more people would.

"Are you new?" I just nodded my head not knowing out it was sincere or not.

"Can I sit here?" The guy asked I looked up. He was tall probably a little shorter than Jayy. He has black hair that covers part of his right eye. His lip is pierced like mine (spiderbites) he was wearing a Pierce The Veil shirt and black skinnies.

"Sure." I smiled up at him. All in all he's hot. God what am I thinking Texas, Jayy, and Dahvie would slaughter him if he came close. "So, ummm, what's your name?" I asked.

"Alexander but you can call me Alex or Xander." I gave a small laugh. "What's so funny" He asked slightly concerned.

"Well Alexander my name is Alexandria." He laugh slightly realizing why I laughed.

My phone started playing King For A Day meaning Vic was calling me. The majority of the people I met on tours became older siblings to me.

"Why in the world don't we talk anymore." He said.

"Well hello to you too?"

"Sorry hi Alexandria. I heard that Jayy is sending you to school. Is that true?"

"Yeah I have to go I met this awesome guy so far he's pretty cool." I said looking over to Alex I smiled and winked he just rolled his eyes.

"Does he have good taste in music?"

"Well he is wearing a Pierce The Veil shirt so what do you think?"

"Aww I feel so loved. Well I will let you go have fun at school babes."

"When did we start calling each other that?"

"I don't know last tour?"

"Sounds about right, well I wuves you Vic."

"I know you do bye."

"Bye" I hung up and looked back over to Alex.

"So you really think I'm awesome and all of that?"

"Well you have amazing music taste so far and nice style." My phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw I had a text from Dahvie.

D-We are leaving the house I will miss you when you get home from school text me so I can skype with you. Love Dahvie.

A-Alright well have fun. I already made a friend although I am pretty sure that's the only friend I will make it's better than none .

"Alexandria, we're at school."

"Right"

"Do you want me to be your tour guide today?" I nodded with a smile. "Okay well first stop is the office. We need your schedule and locker information."

We started walking to the school when people started saying things to Alex.

"Wow, Mr emo found himself a gothic princess." A random guy said from behind us. I am not going to be able to deal with this for the next two weeks without eipping off someone's head.

"Just ignore them." Alex said in my ear.

"I can't." I turned around to face someone in a football jersey. "What the hell is your problem?! Alex is his name not fucking emo or whatever other shit you want to call him. Emo is short for emotional I'm sure you care about someone if not football so I guess your emo too. Now fuck off." I turned around and walked away.

"That was amazing and all but I'm pretty sure everyone is going to want to go after you now not only are you the new girl but now you're provably a threat. I will be here for you if you want to talk about it but promise me not to give them the satisfaction of getting a reaction from you."

"I'm sorry, I promise."

"Good now lets go and get your schedule." I nodded as he guided me to the office.

I got papers and headed to homeroom which I am in the same one as Alex. Actually the only class we don't have together is French. I take French he takes Spanish. We talked in homeroom while I studied my schedule. After that we headed over History.

"Our old history teacher left so now we have this guy and all the girls keep swooning over him."

"Oh great let the fun begin" I said as we headed over to the room.

****************************************************************************************

Song I'm listening to: Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco

So this took way too long to get up. I have been typing this on my new phone (of which I got thursday for my birthday XD) so there isn't really a spell check on here so yeah.

Vote comment, comment vote.

I LOVE YOU AND HOPE TO UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!