Chapter 6

***recap***

With that we hung up. I walked to my bed and Alex was sitting in.

"Wait, did you just talk to-" I blanked out after he said that. My head reeling for believable explanations.

Chapter 6

"Alexandria, are you alright?" Alex asked I couldn't think of what to say. "I mean having two dad's is nothing to be ashamed of."

"What?" I asked confused.

"I asked if you just talked to your DADS." Relief flowed through my veins.

"Yeah. I did. I was adopted when I was younger. So now I have two dads." I said with a smile. He smiled back at me.

"That's awesome! My mom and dad are in the military so its just me and Demetri."

"My dads are away for business right now. Normally I'd go with them, but I guess this time is different. So now I have this whole house to myself."

"It seems pretty lonely. You're welcome at my house anytime. Just know that." He said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"I mean my house is no where near as gorgeous as yours, but-" I cut him off.

"I'm sure its lovely." I said.

"Back to the movie?" I nodded in response.

We rested on my bed for a little while. Alex has dosed off and my doorbell rang. I made my way downstairs to answer it.

"Alexandria can I ask you something?" I pulled my door open with a smirk knowing exactly who it was.

"Danny!!" I yelled and wrapped him in a bearhug which he gladly returned.

"Hello my little lovebug. How are you?"He asked after we sat down on my little porch swing.

"I'd be better if you visited more often." I said slightly glum.

"I'm sorry. We've been touring like crazy. You know that." He said all sad with puppy dog eyes knowing I would forgive him immediately.

"Well yeah, but its almost been a year since I saw you last." I said giving him my own puppy dog eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. My heart is ripping in half."

"I'm busy right now anyway." I said remembering Alexander was upstairs.

"Will you meet with me for coffee tomorrow? Or can we have dinner or something?" He asked.

"Well I was kust put in high school by my dads so unless you're willing to wake up at 6:30. I think dinner would be a better option." I said with a smirk knowing there was no way in hell Danny would get up that early.

"I'll come over at 5ish tomorrow and we can hang out and then go to dinner."

"Okay." We both got up and I gave him another hug. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow." He confirmed.

I went back inside hoping Alexander was still sleeping.

**************************************************************

Song I'm listening to: Fake It by Seether.

I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED AGAIN!!! YAYYYY

So I'm thinking 6 comments for a new chappie??? :)

I LOVIES YOU ALL AND CHECK OUT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIARY TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN MY LIFE AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH ME IN HIGH SCHOOL O_o

I lovies you all!!!!!!!!