Chapter 7

I walked back to my room and Alexander was sitting up on my bed looking and his stomach with a weird expression.

"Are you alright there?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah, I was just wondering where you were. I couldn't find you," he replied.

"I went to the bathroom... Do you want food?" He looked at me suspiciously and shook his head.

"No, I should probably head home. D might be worried about me or something, and we're gonna eat. You're welcome to join us, if ya want..." he trailed. I was caught up in his nickname for his brother.

"You call your brother 'D'?" Alex nodded with a snicker.

"Yeah, it really gets on his nerves." I laughed.

"Well, I guess if you need to go home than I'm not gonna keep you," I said.

"You're not keeping me... I liked being here. I hope your day was good. I mean as good as a first day could be." I took a breath to say something, but he cut me off. "I really do have to go. Demetri is worrying... I don't feel like getting yelled at later." We walked downstairs in silence.

"Thank for my bag and for coming over. I had fun... even though a lot of it consisted of napping. It was nice," I said with a little chuckle at the end.

"I had fun too. Like I said before, you're welcome over anytime." I nodded.

"I'll probably take you up on that offer soon." I smiled and gave him a hug. The hug made me feel really warm inside. I nuzzled my cheek into him a little. I couldn't help it, he was just so comfy. We pulled away and said our goodbyes. Once he got off of my porch, I closed my door lightly. I wanted to go over, but I felt like I should stay here for the night. I needed to get used to staying here alone. 

These next two weeks didn't seem like they would be too long after all...

I went to bed with thoughts of school which I never thought would happen. ACDC, it was my nickname for the brothers, showed up to pick me a little too early so I had to rush.

I was wearing a Chevelle tank top with lace backing and black jeans with small studs going down the outside seams on my legs. I didn't have much time for jewelry so I just kept with the rubber band bracelets and few friendship bracelets that I'd acquired from tours. My face seemed bare with only foundation and mascara.

I threw on some all black converse and ran out the door to try and get them to the school as close to on time as possible. I didn't do too badly... Demetri was only 5 minutes late which was okay because he didn't have a homeroom. Alexander and I had 15 minutes until we'd have to be in homeroom which was good. We just wandered around a bit before the bell rang for homeroom. We only got odd looks, but no one came up and tried to pick fights with us. 

We went through the motions of the school until we got to lunch. 

I was walking towards my table with my tray of taco salad and I crossed paths with what's his name from yesterday. I saw him approaching me and so I went a little faster to go past the intersection that we were bound to cross paths at, but he had the same idea. We both reached the area and I stopped to let him walk by. I kept my eyes on my food and didn't even notice his hand go under my tray and push it towards my face until it was too late.

The mystery meat that was used for the taco salad was now all in my hair, stuck in my eyelashes and down my shirt along with the lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and hot sauce. The feeling of the hot sauce didn't hit me until I wiped everything down my face, effectively smearing my mascara. I felt my eyes immediately water from the foreign burning sensation. I made a screech noise and looked at the culprit.

"What the hell was that for?!" I exclaimed.

"I was doing you a favor, sweetheart. Now you have to go to the bathroom and wipe off the mess on your face, including the taco," he said with a wink. "You won't have anymore whore face on. Not that it will hep much, but I'm sure it can't hurt you."

I could feel the tears streaming down my face trying to get the substance out of my eyes, I wasn't sobbing or anything. From the back it wouldn't even had looked like I was crying. I was standing very still trying to bite my tongue, but I couldn't help it.

"Whore face?! Do you not see the girl's faces who drape themselves all over you? No, of course you wouldn't because your eyes can't move past their fake boobs!" I yelled in his face. How could he have stood there insulting me about something that I'm not even bad with. I was so pissed off, I didn't even think about anything other than my hate for this boy. So I did the only thing that came to my mind.

I slapped him.

The whole cafeteria went silent. You could almost hear the echo of the slap. He flinched a little, but not much. His face was red with fury and his eyes told me that he was out for blood.

I wasn't even sorry.

I was the a little scared, but not much. I was too angry to be afraid in that moment. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest in a way that I couldn't move at all.

He looked me dead in the eye and whispered, "You're dead."

He let go and walked out of the cafeteria. I could hear all of the whispers, no one could hear what he whispered to me so they all started assuming. Alexander came into the cafeteria with Demetri. They started asking me questions which I answered absentmindedly. I couldn't focus on anything really. My mind was everywhere except that cafe. Alex was about to ask me something when I walked. The bell rang moments later. I walked to my class and asked if I could use the restroom. The teacher looked a bit confused but let me go. The stinging sensation subsided a bit and I rinsed my face off. I went into a stall, took off my shirt, shook all of the food out of it and put it back on. I didn't have any makeup with me so I just rinsed my face off once more and walked out. I picked out whatever I could from my hair as I went back to my class anticipating my dinner with Danny in hopes for some good British advice.

*****************************************************************************************************************

So, here you guys go. I dedicate this chapter to everyone who has been pushing me to update and has left comments and voted. It means a lot... I hope you're happy with the chapter... probably not because there wasn't any Alex and Alex action or any BotDF... sorry about that. Hope y'all enjoyed the drama though... it's definitely different from how I used to write... I miss writing a lot...

vote and comment... pm me ideas if you wanna... those are always very useful... I've had like 3 scenes in my head since I started writing this however long ago, but it takes oh so much effort to get there... I hope this can hold you guys over until the next time I update this...

I love you guys a lot :)

-Savanna

(P.S y'all should check out my diary... I got through my first year of high school :) it wasn't all that hard and kinda went by in a blur but yeah... CHECK IT OUT!!)

BYES