Chapter 4

Dahvie get your ass on your computer now! I thought to myself. I got an invite to oovoo with Dahvie.

"Heyyyooooooo!!!!!!!" He said when I answered the call.

"Hey how's the tour so far?"

"Alright, kinda boring without my partner in crime."

"I wouldn't expect anything less." I said with a smirk. The doorbell rang a few times. "Okay, shut up." I told Dahvie while going to the door. I opened it to see Alex. I tried blocking the view of my living room because that's where my laptop was and I'm pretty sure my "uncle" would say something if he saw.

"You forgot your bag in our car so here." he said while handing me my bag.

I was about to say something but was interrupted. "ALEXANDRIA GRIFFIS! IS THAT A BOY!?" Dahvie yelled obnoxiously.

"David shut the fuck up!" I yelled back.

"Do you have company?"

"No I'm on oovoo with a few relatives."

"Ahh well I guess I will let you get back to it."

"No! Why don't you come in I was just finishing up." He hesitated for a minute but then nodded.

"Okay" I ran into the living room said a quick goodbye and closed my laptop. God, can that get any closer.

"So, nice place."

"Thanks my dads get paid well so you know."

"Makes sense." I nodded.

"Is Demetri in the car? I mean he can come in! I'll give you guys a tour if you want." I tried offering things I felt kind of awkward.

"No, I walked over. I live across the street."

"Oh? That's good information." He gave me a skeptical look. "No! I mean like... Well I'm not exactly sure what I mean." He chuckled a little. All of a sudden my computer started going off... I was getting an oovoo call.

"You should probably do something about that..."

"I'll be right back." I went to my laptop... My dad, specifically Jayy. I ignored the call, signed off, and shut down my computer. I walked back to the entry hall where Alex was waiting for me.

"I think that's taken care of." I said with a giggle then I stopped almost as soon as I started giggling. I bit my lip out of embarrassment.

"That was cute." Alex said. I looked up at him with shock. "Erm, I mean- that it-"

"It's fine. Do you want to take a tour?"

"Yeah sure." I we walked a little bit towards the living room when I stopped abruptly. "WAIT!!!" I pushed Alex back to the door. I pointed to the shoe mat. "Shoes need to be off. If there is dirt or mud anywhere in this house I will be slaughtered." He chuckled, nodded and took off his shoes.

"Alright I'm ready." I guided him to the living room.

"So this my sejour A.K.A my family room we have a parlor to but I'm not allowed in there." He looked kinda smug. "What?"

"Nothing, just I wouldn't expect you to follow the rules like that."

"It's just a trust thing. I feel bad disobeying my parents." He nodded in understanding. We started walking to my kitchen. "Any-who this is my kitchen obviously. Do you want anything? Some food or drinks?"

"Nahh but thanks for the offer." I finished showing him around the first floor. "To the next floor?"

"Sure thing." We walked up the staircase to the second floor.