Error 404: Memory not Found

Last time on DragonBallZ

"Where am I? Wait... Who am I?"

"SHE'S AWAKE! GET THE DOCTOR!"

"Hah?"

...

*SLAM*

A man with black hair and black eyes slams the door open. He has a look of worry as he stares at me with a look of disbelief...

"Who are you?" I ask fearfully. He looks plain and intimidating, do I know him?

"Se-Sera? Don't you know me?" He asked with shock written throughout his voice.

'Should I really know who he is?'

"If you let me explain before barging in here, you would know you dumbass!" The auburn-haired girl shouts at him, whilst pulling at his ear.

"What?"

"She lost her memory!" She shouts out with an annoyed tone. This causes the man to look back and forth between me and the other girl.

"WHAT?!... Oh... Oh that's not good, Oooooh noooo..." He literally face palms himself.

The man stares at me for a moment, he tries to say something but he shuts himself up and goes back to thinking.

"Do you know your name at least?"

"I was told my name is Seraphina, but other than that I have no idea."

"Well, I'll explain how we know each other." He says with pain in his voice.

Then he goes to explain things which seem completely unrealistic. The 3 of us were best friends trapped in a digital death game where we fought for our lives... Is he high?

He explains that the nervegear itself sends signals to your brain and because of my physical condition of being malnourished and starved, my brain lacked the necessary nutrition to supply itself. This combined with days in the nervegear with no interaction or anybody taking me to the hospital, my brain was functioning in a critical state, where when I finally recovered from the nervegear I was put in a coma.

During that time apparently, he adopted my sister... Does that make him my dad? I want to see my sister...

"Where is she?"

"Eri? She's outside, we thought that it might help if you saw her..."

'Eri...'

"Please, let her in."

He leaves for a moment returning with a white-haired girl with ruby eyes.

"Onee-san?" She whispers as she looks at me. I must look like a mess... I look down at my hand which seems to be skin and bone.

"Eri..." I say softly to her as she barrages me with a hug. A rush of memories invade my mind 'I actually remember her... Why do I only remember my sister? Why couldn't I remember my name or these two?'

"ONEESAN!" Eri shouts as she begins to cry onto me.