The End is Near

"You look like shit." Stella Remarks.
"... I feel like shit, Princess."

"Can you please stop calling me that?"

"Can you change your personality?"

"No?"

"Then No." Izuku says as he crosses his arms triumphently.

"What the hell is wrong with you today?"

"Oh I'm sorry! I just visited my 'Dad' in hospital a while ago and found out HE IS GOD DAMN ALL MIGHT."

"Pfft. Yeah right..." Stella scoffs at him.

"..."

"You aren't kidding..."

"No. My Father, My idol, said that I couldn't be a Hero... I'm done. I don't know what to do anymore."

"Well, you were talking about the Aincrad update weren't you? I don't really have time for that stuff but you and 'Sera' seemed to be hyped for it."

"Well yeah, along with the update, the game will be brought out of beta. I can't wait for it. It should be in the next few hours, I'm gonna go play abit before it resets. I'll see you when I see you" Izuku says as he runs away yet again.

-------

OH How naive I was. Do you think that life gives you the shittest cards? Well you're wrong. Life is a spiral that is constantly going downhill. Why would I say this? Because this is what happened 2 years ago.

I was so excited! New updates, new monsters, new weapon changes and I was ahead of everyone. Sera and I didn't expect to be trapped in that god damn game FOR TWO GOD DAMN YEARS!

So your probably wondering, what should you do when life hits the fan? You fucking hit back.
"- An unfortunate decision, as a result, the game has 240 less players. They have been deleted from both Aincrad and the real world." In this situation what is the most common reaction? Scream? Run? No. YOU YEET A POTATO AT THAT COCKHEAD!

"Who the hell?"

"Did... Did you just lob a Potato at me? Who the- What?"

"YOU DESERVE IT YOU PSYCHOPATH!" Kirito shouts with all of his might!

- In another Universe -

"Did someone just dare waste a potato... I will find you, skills like mine make me a nightmare for people like you. Believe me... I will find you."

___________________________________________________

"... Nice," Sera says as a mirror appears in our hands. It changes our appearance, surprising everyone and causing a commotion.

"I feel like I just pissed off some kind of deity..."

"You okay Kirito?" Klein asks.

"Kiri?"