Celebration!

"Heres to the amazing, black swordsman and the Demon dressed in black Kirito, the Berserk Healer Asuna and the Executioner Sera!"
"Wait you heard about th-" Izuku tried to interject.

"CHEERS"

"Are those names really necessary?"

"You know it, man! It was kinda obvious when the rumor of the Demon dressed in Black started going everywhere. It fit you to a 'T'" Klein says grabbing Izuku over the shoulder.

"How's married life treating you?" Klein says teasingly. It obviously went over Izuku's head.

"What?! How did you figure out we married?" Izuku says in disbelief, he hadn't told anyone yet. He ignores the fact that they are still wearing their wedding rings from SAO

"I was joking about the game... Don't tell me you actually got married?! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO BE THE BEST MAN!" Klein sobs into the corner.

"Actually we want to introduce you guys to two little angels." He says as Asuna walks in on cue with Yui and Eri in her arms.

"Should we really bring them into a bar?" Agil asks curiously.

"No ones drinking alcohol man, loosen up." Klein defended like a champ.

"You have kids already?! Wait isn't that Lil Yui? How is that even possible." Agil says with shock laced in his voice.

"Kayaba." Izuku says causing everyone to go 'Ah...'

"Ah... that explains it."
"AH they're so cute! Who's this munchkin?" Lizbeth screams out immediately going to hug them.

"Her name is Eri, we adopted her about a week ago. She is still shy with strangers." Eri looks on from Asuna's shoulder before hiding her head in embarrassment.

""""Awwww...""""

"So, Kirito. Did you manage to find Sera."

"That's what we wanted to talk about... Sera, it seems that shes... currently in a Coma." This caused everyone to go silent, thinking about Sera.

"Damn..." Agil lets out. An awkward silence fills the room.

"We don't know when she will wake up. For the sake of Eri, I hope soon."

"Why Eri?"

"She's Sera's sister." This bombshell made everyone scream.

"Wait wait wait wait WAIT! So you're telling me, you adopted Eri, the little sister of Sera. Does that mean Sera is technically your Daughter?"

"I guess. At least I have a reason for my Dad jokes now."

"Don't get me started on that again." "Kirito, please don't" "Izu, you know I love you. That's why I'm telling you, you're a dumbass." 

"I CANT HANDLE THE DAD JOKES AGAIN!" Lizbeth says furiously ruffling her pink hair.