Married?

"Your Giren right?" Izuku asks, trying to confirm his suspicions.

"Who wants to know?"

"Kirito."

"The savior of SAO? You're some celebrity kid. I'm surprised you found me" Giren says with a slight smile on his face. 'If it wasn't for my Tracking skills, I would still be looking'

 'If it wasn't for my Tracking skills, I would still be looking'

"I guess you really are an information broker. I need to hire someone with a cloning quirk, nothing serious, it's just to forge false marriage documents with parental consent.

"Hmm, I suppose I can get in contact with a 'friend' of mine. His name his twice, He can clone himself but he needs the exact measurements of them along with an image to identify the characteristics."

"No problem."

"How will your payment be?"
"Cash," Kirito says as he opens his duffel bag full of stacks of cash.

"For a kid, you sure are loaded."

"What can I say? I aim to impress."

"Oh right, kid just a warning, be careful with his girl. Toga is cray cray and will bite you."

"Whatever, where, and when will we meet?" Izuku asks curiously.

"5 hours from now is fine. Gotta give premium service for the big spenders."

"Sure..." Izuku replies skeptically. 'That should be enough time to get all the right documents in place.

...

After getting all the necessary information, family registries, and Twice. We can finally meet up. Surprisingly getting their measurements was easy, just check their clothing. The registries were a bit more difficult. 

"Nice to meet you. I fucking hate you already."

"Uhh..."

"Ah don't worry about it. I'll put a bullet in your head before you can care."

"UHHH..."

"Let's just get this over with. I don't want to do this..."

"Fine, I've already sent you all the necessary info, do you think you can do it now?"

"Sure, here kid. Nah I don't feel like it." Twice says as he begins to make clones of Inko Midoriya and Kyouko Yuuki.

"After they've done their task, they will disintegrate. They won't!"

"Thanks, you will get your payment from Giren."

"TWICEEEY WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG! I STILL WANNA SNUGGLE!" A blond-haired woman with messy buns shouts from the car window.

"Ah... I have to go. Time to make a cat Purr." Twice says as he begins to leave, leaving Kirito with the clones of Inko Midoriya and Kyouko Yuuki.