Awakening

"What you did was extremely reckless, irresponsible, and very dangerous." The familiar shaggy sensei says with a scowl.

Izuku looked visibly upsets as he retorts, "What I did saved their lives."

"You do not have a Heros' license or a provisional. You taking on a beast designed for All Might was insanity, how your alive is still a miracle, we will know more once Nezu gets the camera footage" Aizawa says with a 'Do I really need to deal with this right now' Look on his face.

"I fought that beast once. I could do it again, you have no basis to scold me on except for allowing Asuna to **** up his **** leaving in bits and pieces with **** and adding caramel and a little spice added in the mix with *****"

"Whatever. We're glad you're okay. Don't act without permission from a pro, as punishment you will sit i-"

"Dare make me sit in detention after school for god knows how long and I will set Asuna on you. Anytime away from my kids isn't time well spent."

"Fine. Just remind me never to upset your wife for one, secondly apparently Recovery girl and the U.A staff want to talk to you."

"Oh..."

...

"So, Izuku Yuuki or should I say Izuku Midoriya."

"Ah, so you found out." I say without a care in the world, It was bound to happen eventually.

"Indeed. You have made Yagi and Inko very worried about you."

"... haha... HAHAHAHA! AHAHAAHHAHA! Are you kidding me?! Them worried about me!? I was quirkless before I was trapped in that death game, the emotional and physical torment playing through my mind forcibly awakened my quirk. But you know what, you shit excuse for a plushie? Ass Might and that Hag gave me more emotional abuse and torture than if I had to live through SAO for 10 years. IM NOT EVEN EXAGERATING, I WAS BEATEN STARVED AND WAS CONSIDERED USELESS MY ENTIRE LIFE! The only reason they didn't kill me was because of their reputation."

"..." Everyone of the staff were just sitting and listening. Tatsumaki, All Might, RG, Nezu and the others were all hanging on my every word.

"Actually let me go into more about what happened. Bakugo Katsuki, told me to kill myself several times yet he's still at U.A. Shoto Todorki was abused by his Father to be able to beat All Might, he made it sound like training. He was in fact a result of a quirk marriage! I don't hate him so much as the others but he still did his fair share of damage, And my dearest sister Izumi Midoriya. She was the worst of them all. She made me trust and believe in someone only for her to crush all my dreams, she stomped on my heart and over the years, watched me slowly die inside, I even thought of suicide most times before I found someone who actually helped me and liked me for me! So anything you can say to convince me that dearest daddy and mommy aren't so bad? You can stick it up your ass."

"I am sorry for that, but we had also heard that you can make items that can fix any injury. Don't you think it's your obligation to help your father? You could heal his stomach." Nezu says. I give him a sickly sweet smile as I respond to his ludicrous question.

"I guess I could. But the only reason I'm here right now is because I'm worth something. The fact I have a quirk. The fact I can heal All Might. If I couldn't it probably be dead in an abandoned alley right now. And just so you know, I'd rather Yagi suffer for the rest of his life than give him hope. This is what he deserves. Now get the fuck out of my face you rat." I breathe out and in, recollecting myself.

"Ahhh that was a good rant. See you guys! I have to go see my daughters."

"What quirks do our grandkids have?" Tatsumaki says causing everyone to stare at her with disgust. "What?" She says with visible confusion. 'Is she that stupid? How is she a top hero.'