▪°▪ fourteen //end// ▪°▪

The door was completely knocked down, men coming in with shields and guns. Clay acted fast, moving me towards him, using me as a shield. Yet he didn't bring anything to my neck or head to threaten to kill me.

"Step away from the girl!" An officer said, fiercely.

It was silent, Clay didn't speak for a moment, and I could tell he was smiling.

"No."

His breath was on my ear, and the pitch was dropped. I looked outside, there were more officers. Where is Wilbur and Fundy? Are they ok?

"Step away from the girl, or we will fire our weapons!"

The officers raised their weapons, ready to shoot.

There was another pause. It was completely silent. I hated it.

"You can't."

I felt him let go of me, and the officers shoot. It was scary to feel bullets buzz pass you, it was scary when you get shot.

There was bodies of the officer's falling, like their necks were snapped. But I didn't see anything snapping them.

I then feel a pain in my shoulder, which makes me collapse on the ground, making a sound of pain. An officer had shot me in the arm. After my scream, everything was silent for a moment, I could see Clay behind an officer, about to snap his neck.

The silence was deadly, it was only me wimpering.

Clay let out a battle cry, twisting the officer's head, in a 360.

Blood was pooling around the dead corpse of the officers. I'm tired of seeing blood, I don't want to see it anymore.

The officers outside were calling for backup, but I couldn't hear exactly what anyone was saying. I was in shock. I heard the shouting stop, and Clay was above me, picking me up to carry me.

Did he kill all of those officers?

"I'm gonna get you patched up, ok? I'm not letting anything happen to you." He sounded panicked, like I was a prize possession and needed to be taken care of immediately.

The pain was getting numb, I couldn't feel anything.

Parts of my vision were blacking out, I couldn't hear what he was saying. He set me on a table, thankfully not the one in the basement, and quickly shut the front door.

This is too much. This is too much. This is too much. I don't want to be here, someone get me out. I can't take it.

The next thing I see is Clay wrapping my shoulder. He was very focused, and even though he was determined, he was panicking. He had just killed a dozen people, yet he's saving my life.

I see Clay's head immediately snap to look at the door. Then I hear it. There was more police coming.

He goes somewhere in the house, which I can't see. He comes back, but with a gun. This got me panicking.

"Clay-"

"Shh, it'll only be a second."

"No! Wait!"

"This is the only way Y/n!"

"No don't!"

"I'm sorry, I love you."

"NO!"

There was silence. I didn't move, or talk. He was crying? I could only see a few streaks come down his cheeks. But he was crying. I couldn't talk. The words left my mind.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

And pulled the trigger.

▪°▪°▪°▪

damn bro.

anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed it, i literally LOVE you guys. the support and everything really makes me feel speshul 👁👄👁

so mANY PEOPLE ARE ASKING IF HE KILLED HIMSELD OR Y/N LMFOAOAO i planned it as a cliffhanger so you can use your imagination but i origianlly imagined it as he killed himself so

y/n still alive dream ded

OKOK i love you guys, byebye <3