▪°▪ eleven ▪°▪

Everyone was screaming, it was so loud, someone must have called the cops. Please, someone, call the cops.

The axe was mixed with two bloods. Although Clay didn't strike his head. He went for his heart.

I heard the crack of bones, the gushing of blood and organs, I almost threw up, but averted my eyes.

"Ahh," Clay sounded satisfied, and swung the axe in the air again, but something came off the axe, coming to my view. It wasn't blood. It was Nick's heart. The circuits, the veins. I could've swore I saw it beat one last time.

I let out a sob, wanting to get out of the room. I look at Nick, his eyes were completely dull, blood spewing out of his mouth, falling down his body.

I don't want to be here. I try so hard to get the rope loose. But it just burns. What happened to my best friend? What spiked in him? Why is this happening? 

"George!" Clay sounded excited. It was as if this was a circus show for him. 

"No, George-" I look at George, shaking my head vigorously, my eyes becoming cloudy from tears. I hear Darryl, Zak, and Punz yelling, shouting, screaming, sobbing. It was painful. I didn't realize it from the start, but it was so painful. I was disgusted and in pain. These were my friends.

"I liked you. You were fun. So why not tease you a bit?" 

"Oh my god Clay no," My voice comes out so strained, and with my crying, it made me carry out my words, making it sound so begging.

"Let's start with.... your fingers. One by one. Then just completely take your hand out of the socket, eh?"

I can't hear what anyone was saying after that, things were fuzzy. I heard crunching, and painful screams. I didn't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it. I want to leave. I want Eret and Nick to be alive again. I don't want George to be in pain. I want the old Clay.

It only felt like two seconds before I didn't hear George scream. But when I looked at him, he was still blinking, his eyes were open, he was still breathing. Clay hadn't killed him, but was going to watch him slowly bleed out. I see a huge gash in his leg, and his hands were on the floor. I almost blacked out then and there. George could get up, his hands weren't tied, but he couldn't. He was slouching in the chair, looking at the wall.

Clay knows he could get out, but also knows he doesn't have the strength to. He's just going to watch him slowly close his eyes, and not open them again.

There was so much blood, so much tears, so much yelling.

I couldn't stand it. I want to do something. The tears were getting far too annoying, I could barely see anything. The most disgusting thing, was George's hand. It was only his palm, the fingers were just laying around. The bone to his hand from his arm was barely sticking out. I didn't want to see it.