▪°▪ thirteen ▪°▪

"BITCH," Clay was angered, furious. How did Zak get out? How is he not dead?

Clay was on the floor, pain wilted in his face. He was holding his downstairs area. What did Zak do?

The next thing I know, Punz is out of his chair as well, kicking and punching Clay. Zak was behind me, getting my rope loose. I felt something build up in me. Determination and hope. I was loose from my chair. I could get out.

"Come on!" Zak tells me, forcing me out of my chair. I looked at his hands, they were covered in blood, and he had gashes and cuts and bruises.

I look at the basement door, running to it, pushing Zak ahead of me.

"Zak!" Punz yelled. But we didn't turn in time.

Clay had threw the axe, hitting Zak, right in front of me. Zak fell. He was dead. He was bleeding out, creating a pool of blood around him. I couldn't move. I saw almost everyone die, brutal deaths, but that was so much more different.

I feel something forcefully grab my hand, bringing me to the door. Punz was behind me. Idiot, don't be behind me.

It felt like a goose chase, you ever had a feeling when you run, and you can feel something behind you, just about to get you?

Something didn't get me, it got Punz. With one swing of Clay's axe, he was dead, behind me.

"Y/n~" Clay only devilishly smiled at me, wanting me.

No one was here. It was only me.

I swing the door open, running as fast as I can to the front door, but it felt off. The door was barricaded, and so were the windows, I couldn't get out. I'm stuck here, alone.

I don't know what sparked in me, but I booked it, trying to find a hiding place. But I didn't know where. I went into the closest room, closing the door right after. I stood still, trying to hear his footsteps to pin point where he was. But I heard none.

Then it hit me.

"Oh my god Clay, you gotta stop doing that. I didn't even hear you."

The memory played like a movie.

That was the day before the party, I was walking with Punz.

I almost fall to my knees, but I catch my stance, figuring out where to hide. I'm not going in the closet, it's a trap. The only place is under the bed. So under the bed I went.

I crouch down, getting on my stomach to get under the bed, but something was in the way.

Clay's dead parents, they were supposed to go on a vacation.

They were mangled together, dry blood consuming them. I don't know why, but I make a screech, which leads Clay to this room.

Lock the door. I tell myself. Lock the door. But I'm just frozen in place. Fucking move!

I hurry to the door, but as always, I'm too late. Clay stands there, smiling, not his once smile before, the nice, funny smile.

I act in the heat of the moment, kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. He stumbles back, groaning as I run past him to the front door. I pound on it, screaming.

"HELP! HELP ME!" But there's no one. Either that or the barricades make it soundproof. "ANYONE, HELP ME!"

"Y/n." He was right behind me. I turn so quick, putting my back against the door. "Look up." I'm scared to look up. I don't want to. But I do it anyway. It was a mistletoe. "Are you going to kiss me?"

I look back at him, hesitating on my answer.

"No," I grit through my teeth.

His expression goes still.

"I said." He gets so close to me, I feel his breath. "Are you going to kiss me."

It felt like a dumb question. Yet I didn't get to answer, as someone else spoke.

"Step away from the door! I repeat, step away from the door!" It was from outside.