Show me again?

Liam's POV

I stifled a yawn as I slumped down the staircase.  It had been one hell of a night; we stayed up until two in the morning playing truth or dare.  At the bottom of the stairs I stole a quick glance to my left to see Louis sprawled over the main couch in his underwear.  Cathy would not be impressed if she found him, nor would she be impressed if she realised that her best bottle of wine was stashed in Niall's cupboard half empty.  Yeah, we had fun last night.

I poured myself a mug of coffee, even though I hated the taste of the stuff; I just needed a massive boost.  Luckily it was Saturday so the boys could sleep in, but I was sticking to a strict exercise routine, despite the fact that all werewolves stayed fit naturally.  I just liked the adrenalin rush of running down icy streets in Winter and through intricate parks in Summer.

"What are you doing, Liam?" Niall mumbled from the kitchen doorway; after he got something to eat I knew he would go straight back to bed.

"Just going for a run, care to join me, Nialler?" I asked politely, although I could predict the answer.

"Who, me? Running in the morning?" Niall scoffed, "No thanks mate." He shuffled around the corner with a mouth full of toast.  I let out a chuckle before striding to the front door and closing it silently behind me.  I jogged down the front steps and walked out the gate, setting my iPod to shuffle as I went.  I was looking at the screen as I walked down the street, when I hit something hard, yet squishy.

I looked up in surprise to see Sam in front of me looking equally startled.  She looked pretty fit in a singlet and sweatpants with neon pink sneakers, her iPod strapped to her arm in a special holder thing.  He hair was twisted up into a simple ponytail and she had a sweatband-like headband framing her hair.

"Oh, hi Liam," she stuttered.

"Hi Sam, what's got you out so early on a Saturday?"

"Oh, I always get up early on the weekend.  I get into a habit during the week and can't shake it off when the weekend rolls around," she shook it off lightly. "More importantly, why are YOU up so early?  Really, I don't think I've ever met a teenage guy who gets up before midday on Saturday," she laughed, making me laugh too.

"I don't know, it's just kind of refreshing, gets me in the right mindset to relax," I admitted.

"Oh, okay then, see you 'round" she smiled before jogging past me.  I shook my head as I ran in the opposite direction, chuckling slightly at her bouncy personality. 

Before I knew it I had been running for nearly two hours and I was barely tired.  I would keep going, but Cathy and John would get suspicious if I was out running for four hours and barely got tired.  So I turned back from the quiet corner of town I was in and timed myself back to the house.

Just before I turned the door handle I heard someone call my name.  I turned to see Sam again, this time with her hair more dishevelled and sweat making her forehead gleam in the sunlight.

"Yeah Sam?"

"I was wondering if maybe I could, like, come over for the day if you're not busy?" she asked innocently, "It's just, Mum and Dad are out buying shoes for my little sister and Ben's not much company so..."

"Yeah, sure, pop over any time," I smiled and waved before turning back inside.

Two hours later...

Niall's POV

I was in the kitchen for the fourth time this morning making a bacon and egg sandwich when the doorbell trilled in my fine-tuned ears, making me cringe.  None the less I went to answer it and Sam was standing there looking, I must admit, rather adorable.  She was wearing a baggy christmas themed jumper with snowmen on it, a white collared shirt, skinny jeans and UGGs.  Her hair flowed over her shoulders in golden crinkled waves, only masked at the top by a cream coloured beanie.  I could see she was wearing a fine layer of makeup but I really thought she didn't need it.