The Virus Unleashed

LAST TIME:

"Anyways, mind introducing yourself, kid?"

"Uh, okay. I'm Y/n L/n."

"Huh. Weird name. Heya, I'm Ink, Owner of the Memo and 'Universe' known as the Doodle Sphere, Though it is more commonly known as an anti-void! Nice to meet you Y/n!" "Same here. But, uh, still mind explaining what that is?" I say pointing at the wired contained cage." "Oh uh, that. Yeah. Like Frisky here said, we had to put your soul under prohibition because for research purposes. Besides your a higher entity than Frisk and I combined, so you don't need it." "Ok, thanks. But you still haven't answered my question. Why is my soul under prohibition?"

"I told you this already," Frisk said, facepalming. Because of the AU DELTA RUNE collapsing, that affected the timelines too, idiot. Which would also explain some of the things happening that weren't supposed to happen. Such as Lancer turning on you, King, uh becoming King again, the fact that you passed out and woke up in the Dark World without entering the closet, Kris' strange behavior, and many others. We're worried that your soul might've been contaminated with whatever error or virus happening. Another reason that your soul is being monitored right now is that in case it DOES have a virus because if the errors reach other AU's, then... we might as well say goodbye to this world as we know it." "But how come I'm apparently not affected at all by this? Physically, not mentally." I asked. "That, we don't know." "Uh, Frisk...?" "Huh? What is it?"

"GET DOWN!"

CRASH!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Present time

Ink's POV

Oh no... the capsule burst... the data, the research, this timeline, this dimension, everything is ruined!

And the worst part is, the contaminated SOUL, it's loose. There's no point in trying to retrieve the SOUL anymore. We need to exit this dimension as a whole. Before it's too late. 

"Tsk! Guys we need to get out of here! NOW!" I said. "Where the hell are we gonna go?" Y/n asked frantically. "To a different AU! A safe one! This one is ruined!" "B-but I have friends and family that I left behind! Both inside and outside the Dark World!" "FORGET ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST ANYMORE DUE TO THE TIMELINE BEING RESET! BESIDES, THE MEMORIES THAT YOU'RE RECALLING AREN'T EVEN YOURS!" Frisk yelled at Y/n. "W-what are you talking about?" "Forget it. We need to get outta here. Ink open up a rift!" 

"5 steps ahead of you, Frisk," I said.

Your POV

"What, what she's talking about? My memories, everything, it isn't mine..." 

"Hng, I shouldn't overthink it. After all, I did wake up only a few hours ago, and I have a migraine." I muttered to myself. "That should do it!" Ink proclaimed, "Get inside you guys!" 

Ink had opened a dimensional rift, it hurt to stare at it for too long, apparently, this is one of the "safe" Alternate Universes. The floor started to collapse, the sky turned black and fell, we needed to get out of here now. I, Ink, and Frisk followed the inside of the rift, and the opening from which we came, closed, with a bang. 

The view was hypnotizing

The rift soon came to a close... and we were here. 

The new world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that concludes the first book! I wanted to end it off with a cliff-hanger, but for the longest time, I've had no idea how I would do so. What'll happen to the DELTARUNE AU? Where are all the others? Is this new dimension truly safe? Well...

We'll have to wait and find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!