The Doodle Sphere

Meanwhile, in another timeline...

(OK, so for this point on you are no longer Y/N, you are your regular self. As for Y/N no longer exists. To recap, Y/N was killed by Frisk and timeline RESET. Although the timeline was RESET, Y/N is still in an empty body of code. Which means she's still alive, but in this new reality, she's dead, and forgotten about. You and Y/N had swapped places. You are trapped. And you need to find a way out...)

Your P.O.V.

"Uhh, where am I?"

"You passed out. You're in the Doodle Sphere."

"Doodle Sphere??" You looked up to see a girl, about the same age as you... She had short brown hair, a blue and purple striped shirt, black leggings, red eyes, and brown boots. Oh, and she was yellow?

"The Doodle Sphere is the home of all AUs. The AUs are created by others from the outside world, or the 4th wall. If one of the timelines in the AU were to become unstable, the AU would collapse. You may recall the world you were in before, the AU, DELTA RUNE holds the timeline you were in. Unfortunately, the AU itself was unstable, because of a certain glitch."

"What glitch?" You asked.

"You don't need to know that."

"What's important is that we get you back. Back to your AU. For now, make yourself at home. I guess." She said.

"Oh, and by the way, what's your name? I'm Frisk."

"I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you."

"Same here." Frisk said with a smile.

As Frisk returned to what she was doing, you went to explore the place. 

There wasn't much to see, so you continued to walk forward until you saw a gate. You opened it it, and you were struck in awe. There where craters floating in mid-air, pillars surrounding the place, it was beautiful. You hopped onto the first crater. Then two the second, the third, and so on, until...

Your face struck with terror, you couldn't believe what you were seeing...

It was...

It looked like you, in a contained cage filled with some sort of liquid, you had wires connected to your body. And right in that cage, in front of your body, was a SOUL. 

Your soul.

"So, you've found out."