PROLOGUE: All Stories Have Starts and Ends: Once Upon A Time...

Just so you know...

y/n = your name

f/n = friend name

l/n = last name

f/c = favorite color

n/n = nickname

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 22nd, 2019... The First Day of 12th grade, High School...

*Huff, Puff, Huff,*

"Crap, I'm gonna be late! So much for first impressions!" I said to myself. I kept running and running, hoping that I was gonna be at school on time. I was focusing on my destination so much, that I didn't realize where I was going and at that moment...

WHAM!!!!

"Ow, that hurt...?" I had just ran into a boy, that looked familiar to me. Then I realized who it was. It was one of my friends named Kris who had went with Susie last year to retrieve chalk from the closet but didn't come back until the next day... Odd, I saw him just at this moment though...

"Hey, Kris! How's it going?" I said, a little nervous

"Hey, Kris! How's it going?" I said, a little nervous. "..." He didn't respond... "I'm doing fine... How about you, Y/n?" Kris finally said. Ah, that voice it's just so charming! "Well, I gotta get to class! Catch ya around Kris!" I said cheerfully while heading towards homeroom. Kris just waved, heading my opposite direction...

Timeskip cause I can

"Y/n, you're late. I was just about to mark you absent." Ms. Beck said with her wrinkly old face.

*Ugh, she's like 65 years old! It's about time that slug retires!*

*Shudders*

"Ahem, Y/n, you do know its rude to talk about someone who's listening... Do you?" "You can read minds!" I said in shock. "No, Y/n. I cannot read minds. You said that out loud. Instead of daydreaming, think about what you say before it comes out of your mouth." The whole class laughed at me. Well, I've gotten used to it, but, it was still humiliating. Then, the person I least expected to walk in the door, it was Kris. Phew, saved by the bell! "Kris, you're---" Ms. Beck started. "Yeah, yeah I know. I'm late. Whoopdy Doo!" Kris said agitated, but still in a tranquil voice. "GASP! YOU CAN SPEAK, KRIS!!?" The whole class blurted out. Kris just shook his head in denial... "Agreed," I mumbled to myself. Well, class, let's get started.

Another Timeskip

School had just ended. Thank lord today was Friday, that means the next two days to myself! Yes! I found myself walking home just to find Kris again. "Hey, Kris." "Hey," Kris replied. 

"Do you mind if I show you something?" Kris asked. 

"Yeah, I don't have any problem with thaaat---"

I felt lightheaded, everything went blurred, and before I knew it I collapsed...