The Journey Begins.

"Ugh.. how the hell did I, out of all people, end up here?"  I said confused, my head still aching. 

"Ugh, guess I'll keep walking."

The place was kinda grey-ish pale, which was disappointing in a way... I didn't know why though... On top of a ledge, there was these ball thingies... that wiggled whenever you walked near it...? (Idk.) Right now, I was trying to look for Kris. I eventually found him near some type of tree? Knocked out? Weird...

 I eventually found him near some type of tree? Knocked out? Weird

I tried waking him, 

*Nothing happened.*

I tried waking him,

*Nothing happened.*

I TRIED WAKING HIM.

*...Nothing...*

"..." I just stared at him, confused... "Kris?..." I say, not knowing any idea he'd hear... Also, little did I know he was half-conscious... "Kris...?" I said again. This time, he flinched. It took him a couple of minutes to get up though... 

(Y'know, that feeling where you just woke up and takes you 10 minutes to get intact?) 

I was suddenly confused... I just realized, that our clothes changed... Kris was wearing some type of armor, and so was I, it was just... different. So, so different... My armor was red, and I had a black and yellow cape on. I also noticed that Kris was blue, and I was (skin tone of choice), instead of our normal skin tones. Odd. We kept walking...

*  Kris joined the party, but not really because he was already in it! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I apologize for this short chapter. Writer's Block caught me. If you have any ideas, feel free to put them in the comments! I'll be updating this weekend! - Light_Vision