chapter 5

Kylies POV :

WOW.

YESTERDAY WAS SOO UNEXPECTED

they were so considerate.So caring and Calm. They let me into their secret without much hesitation. It probably was a big step for them to take and probably had to risk it all too, which means that not all in Valley Town are werewolves.

"thanks bro for dropping me to school . I'll see you tonight. Bye" i said getting out of the car.

"Ya No problemo sis. C ya " Hayden said and then drove out of the school grounds. i really miss him these days . We don't get much time together. either he is working late or i am busy with school and the gang .

I saw his car reach the main road and disappear. i sighed and then started walking to the usual spot the gang is at.

"hey guys" i said reaching them with a small smile.

'"hey kylie.How are you doing . you look kinda down.all ok" Alice send probably sensing my mood and came over to me with a worried look.

"no im fine. Just  a little tired "

"are you sure? Is it about yesterday? You aren't comfortable with us right? i should have known its too early for youu to know. I'm sorry i forced jack into believing you are ready. Please Kylie don't leave us . You really are like a sis--" Alice rattled on until i put my had over her mouth to stop her.

"Breath Alice. It wasn't about yesterday. Im getting used to the idea. i was just a little tired. thats all. And BTW i see u as a sister too. Dont get all hyper now" i said realsing my hand and smiling at her.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

"sorry. i get a bit hyper sometimes" she said with a goffy grin  on her face

"SOMETIMES?" all of us said in unison.

"oh shut up ." she said smacking Aaron and me on our shoulders.

"hey why do we get all the abuse huh?" Aaron said smiling but that was the last thing i heard.

Alice POV :

 "hey why do we get all the abuse huh" Aaron said smiling up at me.But as he said so i felt Kylie go stiff by my side. we all turned to look at er and she had this look of shock and horror on her face and then suddenly she fainted. i immediately caught her before she fell to the ground while Aaron was already on the other side of her with Nathan.

"Oh My Gosh kylie wake up. wake up." i said shaking her petite body. she didn't even move a muscle.

"Guys get some water quick" i said. Marissa and Nora quickly opened up their bags and handed me teir water bottles.

i quickly took the lid of and splattered some water onto her face.

Nothing.Nothing happened.

"ok thats it call the doc.and tell him we need him at our house ." nathan said taking kylies petite frame in his arms and going over to the car. diana was already taking to Dr.Sharma who was a well known doctor for both humans and werewolves. i qiucly got into the back seat of Natan's car, where Kylie was laid and Aaron sat shotgun.

As soon as we were seated Nathan reversed in full speed and we were out of the school ground like lightning.

I hope she's ok. what would we say to Hayden about all this.

oh gosh Hayden .No one informed him about any of this. I quickly searched her pocket and found her cell. I scrolled through the contacts till i found Hayden's and rang him up.

"hey Kyle..whats up are you ok?" hayden asked as he answered the call.

"Hayden its me Alice.Kylie has fainted ans=d she isn't waking up.We are going to a family doctor to check her up" 

"WHAT THE HELL.SHIT " Hayden yelled. i really felt bad for them. Apparently they were eac other's only family .

"Tell me where are you taking her please" Hayden said slowly. It sounded like he lost half his life already.

i gave the address to our house and he hung up.

"Good thing you called him up. We almost forgot him in the hurry"Aarn said turning to look at me.

"i Hope she's alright Ron. I cant see her like this" i said stroking her hair and letting a tear fall down.

"Me too Alice.Me too. We are nearly home. She's going to be fine" Aaron said kowing how to alm me down.

We reached home and Nathan carried her upstaires where Dr.Sharma was. Seconds later the entire gang was seated in the hall while dr.Sharma checked kylie.We had strict instructions to not go in. only a maid of ours and a nurse accompanied him to the room. even Jack, Aaron's dad was sitting with us and My mom as well. I had told her all about Kylie and how she reacted to our secret. Mom thought she was a lovely girl and wanted to meet her.

As soon as Dr.Sharma came i called up mom to tell her wat happend as she was out shopping.

she quickly left everything and came over.Dad was in the next room making some urgent calls.

That minute Hayden came running into the house looking frnatic.

"Where's Kylie?WHERE IS MY SISTER" he shouted looking at all of us for an answer.

Aaron walked up to him

"Hayden calm down a bit. Dont worry Dr.Sharma i checking Kylie.She's going to be fine . i promise"

"im soryy Aaron. I just--"

"We understand HAyde.Dont worry bro"

few minutes later Dr.Sharma came out of the room and all of us immediately surrounded him asking him how Kylie was and What had happen to her.

"quiten down kids . there is something i neeed to ask and tell you first. Sit down" He said looking at us with a blank face that scared us all.

OH GOD I HOPE KYLIE IS FINE.