Chapter 7

Kylie's POV :

Its finally Nathan And Alex's 18th bday bash. its been a rough 3 days picking up party items,securing the woods and making sure that no human was present when Nathan and Alex shifted and found their mates.Hayden included.

Hayden still knows nothing about the werewolves and i'm kinda glad he doesnt as he may not take it as well as i did. But Hayden was invited to the party to avoid any suspecion . As we see the signs of their wolves coming out Nick would take Hayden away from the place to the garage where he has the boys gifts - A car for each.

I'm hoping that everything would go smoothly but what keeps on bothering me is that what if I really am one of their mates.

would i have to tell Hayden.?

would they change me to a werewolf?

or would they reject me as their mate?

I really didnt  know what to do and secretly hoped that i wasn't their mate. Its not like i dont like them. They are all gorgeous and handsome but i just can't see myself being as one of their soul mates. It just doesnt fit the picture well.

pretty soon it was time for the party to begin.

I was at the punch table grabbing myself something to drink when Alice popped up next to me with a striking smile. she was wearing a black strapless dress with sequence lined at the waste. The top half of the dress was satin material while the part right afterr the thighs was netted.That dress was just meant  to be on  her . She looked like a freaking godess in it. I , on the other had, had a violet halter dress which was one strapped . There was a black belt at the waist . The dress flowed all the way down on the right side of my body while the left stopped at my knees. Acoording to Alice "THIS WAS IT"

"Hey Kylie come over here i need to introduce you to someone"Alice said grabbing my arm and leading me to a table with 4 guys and 4 girls who were about our age.

"Guys meet Kylie and Kylie these are our cousins and their mates" Alice said introducing us in her usual way.

"Alice will never learn will she. I'm Rick . and this is my mate Sandra. And i'm Aaron's cousin by the way" Rick said holding Sandra by the waist.

"Hey kylie" Sandra said stepping out of Rick's embrace and gave me a hug which i returned. after Sandra hugged me . I was introduced to the rest.

there was Fiona who was Nathan's cousin and her mate Damion. Alkin who was Aaron's cousin with his mate Rebecca and lastly George and Donna who were both Alice's cousins.

The eight of them were the one of the most funniest and interesting group of people i've met besides  my best friends.

After a while Nathan and Alex walked up to the stage i quickly looked around searching for Hayden and saw Nick taking him towards his car. I heaved out a sigh of relief and joined the girls who were standing infront of the stage with the other werewolves.

"Do you remember our Deal?" Diana said wispering loud  enough for the 6  of us to hear. Megan , Marissa chuckled while Alice gave me a grin. Nora just gave me a smile.Just then jack,Aaron's dad walked upto the boys.

"Nathan Monroe and Alex Phile will now shift into their wolves and will find their mate tonight befor the clock strikes 12" Jack's voice boomed with authority , Just then the boys shook and screamed out in pain and in less than a minute in place of the boys 2 hugh wolves or shall i say werewolves were standing grunting , growling and sniffing the air. As Jack left the stage Nathan shifted into his human form. He was only in his track pants.

"He looked in our direction and growled "MATE". I knew it wasn't me and waited for him to come to his mate.

He swiftly walked down the stage and walked our way. He stopped in front of us and then only did we realise that Megan too had taken a step forward towards Nathan.

Oh my gosh Megan was his mate.

I'm soo happy for her. . Nathan quickly grabbbed her had a kissed her full in the mouth. We couldnt see the sparks being emmited by them but we sure could feel them . Aaron made his way to Alice and Me and gave us a side hug all the time watching Nathan hug Megan, with pride and happiness in his eyes. Soon we head a growl from the stage and all of us ,including Nathan and Megan,turned to the stage and saw Alex shift into his human form in a similar attire as Nathan. 'He looked to the other end of the crowd and growled" MATE" .

He then quickly ran towards a petite girl with long brown curls and kissed her. His mate sure was one of the prettiest girls i have seen . They complimented each other very well. Alice had introduced me to her earlier that night . Her name was Lydia and she too was part of their pack. She had just arrived from her long vaccation in Vegas. 

After the party Hayden went home on his own as Alice convinced him to let me stay for a sleepover. Nathan and Alex had gone into their rooms for a wild night with their mates. 

Alice plopped into the space between Marissa and i. Diana was sitting on my right and Nora oppposite to me.

"Wow i cant believe that my sister is Nathan's mate. Totally unexpected" Diana said with a grin on her face.

"I'm soo glad that  they both found their mates. They all really make a hot couple" I said taking a scoop of the chocolate ice cream infront of me.

"ya better than you and Nathan or Alex" Alice said with a wink

"Your stupid idea " Marrisa, Nora and Diana screamed.

"sheesh girls lower the volume " Alice said with her hand above her ears.

"Can i ask you guys a question?" I asked finishing my ice cream.

"sure" Alice said smiling up at me.

"well since you guys find your mates when you turn 18 . How come Max and Marrisa don't have one" i said in a low voice not wanting to upset Marrisa with my question. i lowered my head to look at the floor afraid what the will say to me.

"look at me Kylie' Marrisa said in a sweet voice and I looked up at her.

"Max has a mate named Maria . She just went out of station right before you came.Apparently her parents who lived in another  town need to tell her about her sibblings she never knew she had. She will be returning this week. As for me. I do have a mate. His name is Zachery. Pretty boy he is. He lives in the outskirts and goes to school there. We meet up daily either at home or at a restaurant or at his place. He will be shifting to our house tomorrow . I have told him about you and he is looking forward to meeting you. He keeps saying that he needs sisters to protect as he is an only child. I told him that you already have a lot of brothers - Hayden,Aaron,Nick , Max and now Nathan and Alex but he is adamant in regarding you as his sister if he likes you and i can tell he will. So that's another one added to you list dear" Marrisa said hugging me tightly.

"i'm really happy for you guys but i cant handle soo many brothers. I dont want any potential boyfriends to run away before they say 'hi' to me" i whined and burried my head in the pillow.

"Don't worry ! if they take it too far they will sleep in the couch for an entire week. I'll make sure to tell the guys.Dont worry honey" Alice said patting my back and giggling.

OH the boys cannot take such a risk.

oh my evil girls

I JUST LOVE THEM !!!!!!