Chapter 8

Kylie's POV

The next morning I woke up to see the girls running around in the room,packing up the sleeping bags and getting ready.

"What is happening guys? And where is Marrisa?"I asked yawning and streching my srms out.

"Zachery has come.The boys are helping him shift to Mari's room. She's making out with him and you need to get you ass up and get ready. We'll be going down in 10 minutes to meet them. Also there is a lunch party to welcome Lydia and Megan as Alex and Nathan's mate today. Oh BTW  its already 12 in the afternoon and the party starts in half an hour. So hurry up babes" Alice said putting on some make.

Why does everyone tell me everything in the last moment . Now i have only 10 minutes to get ready .

i whined and ran towards the bathroom to freshen up and have a bath. I came out in 5 minutes , which beats my record of half an hour, to find the girls except Marrisa standing witha dress for me and Alice with the make up box. 

"SIT" they yelled. I did as i was told and five minutes later i was in a short yellow and white summer dress and light make up.

"Let's go girls" Alice odered and we filed out the room.

we walked down the steps to the sitting room where all the noises were coming from.

"Hey guys . Hey Zach" Alice said going up to a chocolate brown hair guy with green eyes and hugged him.

So this is Mari's mate.

All the girls walked up to him and gave him a hug with the usual 'Its been long' , 'How are you doing' greetings.

Aaron came to my side and drapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Zach.This is Kylie. " Aaron's voise boomed and suddenly everyone was looking at me with smiles on their face, Mr and Mrs.Phile and Zachery included.

Zach walked up to me and hugged me which surprised me like hell.

He pulled out rom the hug and beamed at me like a brother would to his sister.

"I know almost everything about you from Marrisa and I think she mentioned me to you as well last night.." He said  smiling at Marrisa and then looking back at me.

"Umm...ya she did" i said not knowing what else to say.

 "Then she must have told you that i really love to have sisters and almost all of her sisters and cousins look up to me as their brother as i am their sister's mate. But you arent exactly related to us and yet these guys love you so much and it shows " He said grinning at everyone.

"So i would officially like to have another 'non related ' sister . So what say?" He said raising his hand for a shake.

"Umm. you do know that i have a lot of brothers right now " i said grinning remembering yesterday's chat.

"yes and we are well aware of what will happen to us if me drive away any potential boyfriends . Marrisa informed us the minute i stepped into the house." He laughed loudly follwed by the others.

"if that's the case then sure" i said and shook his hands and he gave me a huge smile.

"Okay kids.Lunch is held in the backyard.So lets move out . Come on" Mrs.Phile said walking towards the back oh the house where they had a huge backyard / kid's play area.

"we arent kids anymore mom. Stop calling us that" Aaron whined.

"you will always be my babies" Mrs.Phile said lauging and walked out the door. 

Fter lunch we all went up to the games room to have a chat. Its been long since everyone was present during the 'talks and chats' .

"phew. I'm stuffed. I won't be able to get up from this bean bag for a while now" Nick said falling down on one of the bean bags.

"Good then maybe i should go and have the chocolate  ice cream in the fridge now since you cant run after me for it" Nora said slowly walking towards the door.

"DONT YU DARE NORA MONROE. THEY ARE  "OURS" WE SHARE. GOT IT" Nick's voise echoed in the room.

"I was just kidding nick" she said with a smirk on her face and came and sat beside me on the floor

"you better be" Nick said leaning his head back to rest.

"So Kylie how ae you finding  it here" Lydia said sitting down near Alex.

"I should be asking you that " i said winking at her. Both Lydia and Alex turned pink causing all of us to laugh.

"hey you should be asking me that. I'm the one who moved miles away from my home" Zach said .

"I won't be surprised to find out that you have been at our pack house more tan 10 times with my sister Zach" Max said playfully punching Zach on his shoulder.

"Shut up Max" Marrisa said turning pink 

"Umm..so Max when is Maria coming back" I asked Max.

he looked at me surprised for a minute and then a look of understanding was on his face.

"So my sisters told you about her . Typical. Well she will be arriving mostly next week. And ya before you think or ask I have told her about you and she's wanting to meet you" He said with a proud smile.

"Oh great more meetings" i said  making everyone burst into smiles.

"guys i better get going. Knowing Hayden if he  cooked food yesterday or today for lunch ,we would have to redecorate the entire kitchen or search for a new house." I said getting up to leave.

I hugged everyone and called up Den to pick me up.

That night i slept with a smile on my face. My life was far from normal. I was friends with a bunch of werewolves. 

Yup far from normal.

 but even in this unusual life I am happy that they understand and love me as much as my brother does and at the end of the day they will ,probably stick with me like i would stick with them , which is what matters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish everyone a very Happy and Prosperous NEW YEAR Grab the opportunities and live you life to the fullest coz' every moment counts!!!!! :)