11

Im backkk 🙄🙏🏽 i would update y'all on everything but y'all probably don't care LFNSOAOAOAOSO anyways
Now onto what you came here for!

I see you 😀 now go vote👺

Lia's POV:

      Today was the day I was finally gonna tell Ashley about X. It was literally eating me alive hiding this from her , well I wasn't intentionally hiding it from her it just wanted to be hidden and sorry I don't make the rules here.

        Ok come on lia we can do this just walk down there and tell her , I thought to myself pacing back and fourth. Ok pull it together let's go I said to myself before I walked out of the room bumping into someone.

      "Owww" we both said in unison. "Who t- ASH HEYY hiii UHH hey I was-". "Me too I was just going to the kitchen and yeah" Ashley said clearly bluffing I read her like a book and I can tell she did the same too.

      Ok 3 2 1 we both thought.
"Ashley i think im starting to catching feelings for x-"
"Lia I think I'm starting to catch feelings for ski-".

       We both spoke at the same time letting out breaths we didn't know we both were holding. "You know it scares me how much were alike". " yeah i know I felt so bad for not telling you sooner I'm sorry lia" Ashley said embracing me in a tight hug.

   I instantly returned it back, "I'm sorry too for not telling you sooner, well now that that's situated and over with what are we going to do now". "Hell if I know this only my 3rd day out here ion know too much" Ashley said chucking.

(Btw if they use or call eachother willis it's like a play name I forgot where it came from but just a futures reference so you don't get confused )

     "Come on Willis be serious it's obvious we both like them but why I mean we are basically being abducted". "Now you are right on that but do we really mind being abducted now" Ashley said smirking.

    This sneaky son of a gun was right I mean x was sex- LIA NO , I mentally face palmed myself for that one. We were speaking about our current situation for a while until we heard a glass shatter and footsteps barge into the house.

     Now I know x and ski aren't back from their "business" so something was definitely off. "Lia closet let's go we gotta hide ASAP" Ashley said dragging me silently into the far back dark spot of the large walk in closet.

      "Damn being in closets brings back memories huh" , "shut up willis we could be in danger and you wanna damn reminisce" Ashley said flicking my head. "Ow" I said in my head trying not to draw any attention.

       The footsteps began to walk all around the house it sounded like they were searching for stuff.. were they getting robbed- ahhh fock I whined to myself because this wasn't gonna end well for us.

      "I got something for they ass" we heard a deep voice say to another voice. I latched onto Ashley because I was starting to get startled.

Where the hell is X and Ski
Me and Ashley telepathically thought.

      X And Ski's POV :

     "HEY FAT ASS SHARE" X yelled at Ski eating all the food. They were currently at a new burger place eating because ski brought it up to come here after they got done with business. "AYE FUCK YOU" Ski laughed over the music playing in the background.

         To be continued ....

Welcome to the end of this long awaited chapter 🤠🤛🏽 its a lot longer due to my absence SORRY LFMQOWKOAQKWO I'm trying to update more I'm just going through a shit load of stuff atm

I hope you all have a good day / night wove you !

Until next time peath out⛄️

A little