5

Vote And Comment Ghost readers aren't cool👁👄👁!
Should I update again?👩🏽‍🔬
Anyways onto what you came here for!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   2 days later

Lia's POV:

The boys haven't been bothering us lately, well due to the fact they had a "business trip" to take care of so they left me and Ashley here. We weren't always by ourselves though some lightskin boy with curly hair who we found out his name was "WiFi" came and brought us food everyday.

I'm guessing he was friends with x and ski but he was way nicer he let me and Ashley stay in the same room and he was funny, but our little fun was about to be over soon because they were coming back from their "business trip" today.

"Back to torture again once that pineapple and grizzly bear come back" Ashley said flopping face first on the bed. "Sadly but don't remind me I would like to think they are never coming back". I said flopping on the bed with her.

"Do you ever think about what we would be doing right now if we weren't kidnapped" I said turning facing her way, "actually I do all the time I mean would we have went to that college or would we have gotten jobs AND WHAT ABOUT MR BUBBLES-" Ashley said shooting up off of the bed.

    "Omg wait it's been how many days like uh 3, I mean we always leave extra food and water but shit we have to get him but how" i said getting worried , mr bubbles was the kitten me and Ashley got at the middle of senior year we love that cat. 

      "Well we cant ask your kidnapper he's fucking rude" Ashley said making an annoyed face , "I could try and ask Ski but he would know we would try to escape, well shit I mean they KIDNAPPED us so getting a kitten wouldn't be the death of them" she said plotting.

     "So it's set on mission retrieve that kitty" we both said looking at each other.

This was a short chapter I know I know
I wasn't gonna update but my plans got canceled so here we are now 🤠
Anyways vote , comment & share please
Hope you enjoyed
Peath out🧍🏽‍♀️