Vampires mate part 3

Part 3

Damons POV

I stand just out of view watching my human.

I want him.

I need him.

Maybe all of that soulmate nonsense that those human-loving idiots preach about is true.

If all of that is true, then I'm sure that this human is mine.

And there is nothing wrong with taking what is already mine, is there.

I step forward getting closer to my human, no longer trying to hide myself from him, with new motives in mind.

I move closer to him, quietly, sneaking up behind him.

He doesn't notice me until I am only a few inches away from him, when he finally does he turns around, and I finally get to see his face, big blues eyes, high cheekbones, and pink lips which are just begging to be kissed.

He looks up at me probably confused, probably wondering why I am standing so close to him.

His mouth moves to ask a question, but before he can form any words I attack his lips with my own puling him into a rough kiss.

I wrap one of my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me, ignoring his minor struggles which are little problem to me in the first place.

He gasps giving me entrance to his mouth, I roughly shove my tongue into it tasting every part of it.

Finally I separate our lips.

With one arm still firmly wrapped around his waist, I begin to take off my belt with the other hand.

Suddenly he let's out a scream.

Startled I loosen my grip on his waist, and draw back just a little bit.

He pushes me away, in any other situation i would've easily overpowered him, but still somewhat in shock because of his scream I let him.

I let go of him, and stumble back.

As soon as I let go of him, he sprints away, I just stand there confused, not chasing after him.

He's my soulmate, why does he not want me?

Why is he afraid of me?

-----------------------------------------------

Damon didn't rape Riley. (Yet)

Tell me if you think he should

and sorry it's so short but I think that this needed it's own chapter

comment and vote