Part 5

Part 5

Damons POV

I slowly redress myself, in my clothing.

What am I going to do now, I can't really leave Riley like this. What would his parents do when they return home to find him like this, unconscious, bloody, naked, its pretty obvious what happened here.

And what would Riley say when he wakes up, he probably knows what I am. Maybe biting him wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done.

I decide that it would be best if I took Riley home with me.

I look down at Riley, I can't really take him home naked.

I go to his closet, and I take out some grey sweat pants and a black T-shirt.

I try to dress Rileys limp and frail body.

Dressing an unconscious human is a lot harder to do then I would've thought, but I finally manage to dress riley.

I pick Riley up bridal style and I carry him outside.

I carry Riley across the city. Why does my house have to be so far away from

Rileys.

I try to stay in the less crowded areas. I don't want anyone to ask why am I carrying an unconscious boy around

A few people did end up starring at us but luckily nobody was brave enough to ask me any questions.

I finally reach my house.

I decide to put Riley in the guest room for now, I lie him down on the bed, and I cover him up.

I would much rather have him sleep in my bed but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like that.

I leave the room shutting the door behind me.

I spend the next few hours pacing around the house bored. Why is Riley taking so long to wake up.

Rileys POV

I wake up with my vision spinning, and a stabbing pain in both my neck and my lower backside.

Once I am finally able to focus my vision, I realize that I am not in my room.

Where am I?

I quickly recall last nights events, and I slowly bring my hand to my neck to feel the bitemark on my neck.

That means that what happened last night wasn't just a dream, It was real.

I need to get out of here, I really don't want to be here when that guy comes here.

I get up, and I limp towards the door, my vision is still slightly spinning.

I open the door, and I limp through the hall, trying not to fall.

I can see the exit, I'm almost out of here.

I suddenly hear a voice making me fall to my knees in shock.

"where exactly do you thing your going?"

------------------------------------------

Cliffy.

Sorry if this chapters crappy, and sorry that I took so long to upload, but I have a really good excuse, I just need to think of it.